Firm Grasp Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Firm Grasp Friday

Postby Harriet » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Harmony, your dr is simply not tuned in. I hope you can guide her through this.
You, however - YGG on the butter, margarines, cheeses. Big checkmark in that column for your Firm Grasp. I hope Mr. Harmony just keeps getting better all the time.

Kathryn, I hope your temperature calms soon. Yes, that is HRH's mantra and thanks for reminding. Dd38 has been on the phone with me this evening thinking through the plans. This came about because she emailed and suggested they take a hotel room, so HRH called her to say if any hotel room was taken that weekend he was going to go stay in it himself, so to put the idea out of her head. He's pretty certain that we're not yet required to be so scrupulous, and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

LadyM, your niece is very well-spoken.

Neglected to tell here that our refrigerator started making a new noise and HRH said the waiting has got to be over. We bought (to be delivered) a new refrigerator at the BFriday price. Only frustration is that it can't be delivered until Dec, so in our current situation this timing won't let us enjoy it with the family. Oh, well. You do the best you can with the information you have at the time.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 pm

sweet dreams. we just came back from dinner (dd older and I) very nice. dh is so happy she came home. very nice.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 pm

how sweet d lady about d son
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”