Super Sat.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Super Sat.

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:01 am

How is you Saturday? Got up at 4 cleaning underway for a showing continues. It i s a great motivator and a dual purpose one for turky Thursday! How are you having a super Sat.?

blessedw2

Re: Super Sat.

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 am

thank you d nancy for a Super Saturday!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:47 am

I'm up but not doing much yet. I slept in until DH woke me because he cooked breakfast and it was ready to eat. What a wonderful start to the day.

Today is cooking day to prepare for tomorrow Thanksgiving meal. I love to cook so this is pure pleasure for me.

DGD7 is on the front page of the local newspaper today. Her 2 seconds of fame.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:54 am

what a nice start to your day d lady.
Yay for your d son re: newspaper.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:56 am

I am doing the same thing I did yesterday. falling down the rabbit hole of the computer trying to get inspiration to get started. "If I listen to one my youtube program" "I will start my day". The inspiration didn't come. The truth be told is I just didn't want to get started. So putting on a computer fireplace bc it is too early do turn it on. I am going to take dd older (she is home today and leaves tomorrow) to the juice place. Then I will put the real fireplace on and cook for week. Maybe some Christmas music.

A very good day to all of you!

kick me - yell at me - wag of the finger and the mom look is needed right now. ! I can't seem to focus.. 8-)

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:12 pm

((((Blessed)))) No yelling or kicking from me. I will be your cheerleader though. I'm looking forward to you posting your accomplishments today. Most days I have to take it one by one. If I look at everything then I get overwhelmed.
1. Know what you want.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm starting slowly. I'm focusing on just doing ONE thing to get me started.

Ta-DA
** Updated and printed DS10 daily sheet (7 copies)
** Updated and printed weekly calendar to hang on the refrigerator. I went ahead and looked at the 2 following weeks and included them in the print out also.

Next week calendar is looking strangely bare. Almost every weekly event has been canceled for the week of Thanksgiving. Although, the calendar isn't entirely bare because I will be taking DMom to 2 medical appointments. Monday she will get her 3rd of 4 series of rooster comb shot in her left knee. Tuesday I will take her to the eye doctor to check how glaucoma is doing.

CCC = 8
1. Know what you want.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:58 pm

Good morning, Friends. (SHE says quickly because it's 3 minutes before noon!)

Most days I have to take it one by one. If I look at everything then I get overwhelmed
Absolutely my mantra, LadyM. Like today. I told dd I'd pick up the living room if she took care of the kitchen & dining room. Ended up doing both the living room and the dining room & a little of the kitchen. I'm not 'too' tired, but some. Dh and dd have gone to A ldi's with a list I made up for them. I could have gone but was afraid it would be a little too much for me. Tomorrow we'll stop at H arvey's on the way home from church and get another turkey at 28-cents a pound & put it in the freezer for after the new year. (Did I really say that? A new year?)

Going to rest for a bit and then get into my exercises. I'm determined to do them at least once a day from here on -forever or as long as I can.

Dsonil's ex-boss is coming by tonight. He's asked dsonil about coming back to work at G ordon Foods. (That's where he was fired from last Fall). He asked me what I thought about it today. He's reluctant to go back because he's afraid he'll tell his ex-immediate supervisor what he thinks. Me? I'd just swallow my pride and not say a word. Of course he wouldn't go back if this particular guy had anything to do with him. So it's definitely up in the air. But it's a good job and close by. I'll be praying that he gets guided in the right decision.

My very close friend called me at 8 this morning to give me her next 'bad' news. I'll post in J&C. I feel honored that we have this close connection but it saddens me at the same time.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:20 pm

(((Dee)))) I'm so happy for you how well you are doing after such a major health event. Slow and steady progress while not over doing it. POTB!

One by one my cards are being accomplished.
Bath
Hair fixed
face done
Bathroom PUPA & swish/swipe to company ready status.
mailbox checked

CCC = 13
1. Know what you want.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:33 pm

SHEM - advice from 1949 Sewing Machine Manual. Oh how times have changed!

Cooking is underway
** Oven is filled (ham cooking)
** Stove top has biggest pot cooking on it
** Kitchen cleaned back up and ready for round #2
1. Know what you want.

Return to “Post When You Can”