Working it Wed.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: Working it Wed.

Postby Harmony » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:24 am

Oh, Lucylee, it is hard to pick something like that for another person. But she did say something pretty, not something vertical or enough for 3 or 4 people, she said pretty.

While I was out at store, on my walk from one side to the other I picked up a ream of paper (we go through it like water, despite my using the backs of scrap sheets) and I saw a little calendar 7" x 7" for less than $3.00 and got the 2019 one. It's just like the one I used all during 2018 to mark my weight every day...so I can get depressed when I look at the whole month at a time and see it's the same...

My back feels like an elephant's been walking on it. Even with the Aleve I took. So what I've accomplished:
Got my pill box fixed up with new Rx
All the sides for tomorrow are done and in the refrigerator, ready for final bake. Green Bean casserole, sweet potato stuff finally done; muffins for tomorrow breakfast done; DH's pie he wanted made - it's a mince meat and I made the crust out of the oils instead of crisco which isn't good... the chocolate pie with almond milk made for DGS; the breakfast casserole is in the crockpot.

I had some of the breakfast stuff as I hadn't eaten at all today. Then a little left over chocolate pudding.

Took a half hour to fix DH's life vest...that's how long it takes to put the sensors into a clean vest.

1 bathroom cleaned. 1 bedroom tidied up and that bed made ready for company. Pull out bed set up and made. I've done so many sinkful's of dishes I've lost track. 1 LOL folded and put away, and what I need for 2 days moved to other room. Emptied all the kitchen garbage and took it out. DH cleaned the front and back porches and the windows there for me today. He got that stuff you attach to the hose to make suds and then rinsed it all off. And he helped make the beds. His help was much appreciated.

I need a shower. DD said - about 10:00 she'd just gotten up and would be on the road soon. It's going to be a late night. I wish everybody a wonderful holiday tomorrow.

lucylee

Re: Working it Wed.

Postby lucylee » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:36 am

Harmony, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope ALL our SHEs have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Some of you have worked so hard to do so much for your families -- I hope you take time to just sit back and relax and enjoy your blessings tomorrow, and I hope no matter what is going on, you can find many things to be thankful for.

Yes... LOL, Harmony, I've been texting with her and asked her about size and layout and she said it did not matter at all... so I finally told her I was going to just order one that I liked, and if she doesn't like it, she can have the money to buy the other one, and I will keep the first planner! She said LOL, that she knew she would love it whatever I got.
I think 7x9 is probably big enough, and I just think the page layout in that one is much more efficient. And it is every bit as pretty as the larger one. The only thing it lacks is the motivational quotes for each week. I think I will order a sticker kit for those, too.
I told ddil, this is just my THING... I could look at these planners all night. I just love them. I think the Erin Condren ones are just beautiful... but I just cannot possibly justify spending that on a planner for myself, when a notebook will do just as well.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”