Sunday Surprises

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Sunday Surprises

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Bullet journal is ready to go for next week. Not much coming up but what there is, is in there. And I updated the HGP shopping list.

Harmony: It turns out it was a fire in our building, just one floor below. I thought I could smell something in the hall, but decided it was my imagination since the alarms weren't sounding.

An oven 'exploded' (glass all over the kitchen, the oven burned out.) The fire department responded to the the 911 call and turned off our elevators but decided to not evacuate. They took the burned out oven outdoors. So I heard about it from the facebook group. I'm not sure how I feel about a small fire and no alarm.

lucylee

Re: Sunday Surprises

Postby lucylee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 am

Finished all but a few of my Christmas cards! DH needs to sign and write messages on a few, and I need to wait till * hopefully * Tuesday when my photo order arrives -- must put pics of dgrands in most of these cards. Need to do labels for back of pics, and put address labels and stamps on the others. Need to get a couple of addresses.

Still a bit overwhelmed... frustrated... nervous... but dcousin and daunt have come to my rescue re: Christmas. See J&C.
Just nervous about how to KNOW when dmom will be okay at home on her own. But I don't have to think about that till Christmas week, and dbro and his girlfriend will be here to help us decide.

Busy busy BUSY week ahead. I do not know how on earth some of y'all keep up a pace like this all the time!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”