Tuesday Fresh Start New Year

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
BookSaver
Administrator

Re: Tuesday Fresh Start New Year

Postby BookSaver » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Thanks for the get well wishes, y'all. I shouldn't whine so much since I haven't even had this cold a full week yet. It started Thursday night after I got home from work and was definitely making itself known on Friday. I'm just being a big baby because I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done at home this 4 day weekend. I knew last weekend would all be taken up with family Christmas doings and thus did not have any expectations then. THIS weekend, however, I had planned to dig into 3 particularly scary clutter mountains while I had long blocks of time available.

Oh well, it's more important to get enough rest to not be sniffling and coughing all over work on Thursday. Must be back up to full speed by then.

As for the sewing group president thing, we can all roll our eyes :roll: at each other -- Harriet, Kathryn, Dee, Harmony, LadyMaverick, Twins'Mom, LucyLee, and everyone else who gets pulled into volunteer work maybe more than we should, Hmmmm? :lol: At least with this one, I've done the job twice before so I know exactly what kinds of situations are likely to happen. Plus this time I didn't make the offer to do it, they really had to talk me into it, which puts me in a different sort of position as far as cutting through static. 8-)

Return to “Post When You Can”