Monday 5 x 5

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: Monday 5 x 5

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Just finished updating my SHE cards and daily habits. I am pleased with my effort today. I completed 94% of my Healthy Habits today. The only one I missed was going to the YMCA. I didn't have time available to do that so I'm okay with missing today. My SHE card goal is to complete 80 cards and I exceeded that.

I kept a pen/paper handy today and reaped benefits from having it. I think I will try it again tomorrow. I use the paper in a different way than my Onenote daily journal and the SHE cards kept in Excel spreadsheet. It doesn't come close to the ease of using those, but there is something about putting ink on paper that triggers a part of my mind that digital doesn't. I can't explain it. I just experience it.

DGD7 is in bed relaxing. DS10 is on the couch relaxing with a tablet. I have the internet set to automatically shut off each night at 8pm so their digital devices will go dead in 16 minutes.

I'm going to watch an episode of Wild of Heart and then make sure the kids are asleep. Then I'm heading to bed.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Monday 5 x 5

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Got to the pickup 10 minutes late but made great time the rest of way so was to DD's at 6:15. That included picking up the wooden wall calendar frame from someone in the Buy Nothing group.

We sat down to eat at 6:25.

Dgs spent ages reading with dh after supper and dd and I packed up dgs' suitcase.

He's lying down with his mommy now. After midnight he is my responsibility so I am heading to bed now. They leave at 5:15 in the morning so are saying goodbye to him now.

Return to “Post When You Can”