Anti Procrastination Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Anti Procrastination Wednesday

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:00 pm

waving to you on Thursday... good day to you d lynlee!!!so happy that the helper did more than you thought!
I had to laugh when i saw that you have to pick up the stickers off your trousers!
have a wonderful day checking things off!

d elizabeth - it must make you feel relieved that you are not the only one struggling with your x's personality. glad you all came to a mutual understanding about Harry Potter for your dd.

what a great idea bringing the sweater to knitters!

hi d kathryn, yay about your kitchen. how exciting to hold your sweet grand daughter!!!

hi d harmony well done on getting the anti procrastination item done!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:59 pm

I took the kids to church and came home for an hour or so by myself. So far during "my time" I have -
** walked 30 minutes to meet my daily goals.
** Updated the firmware on the laptop
** Set up WM grocery pickup app.
** Set up Sam's pickup app
** Cooked 2 lbs of pinto beans in Instant Pot and have them cooling to put in the refrigerator
** Ate supper and logged today's food in Fitbit app.

Now "my time" is about gone and I haven't done anything fun or relaxing.......pretty much the story of my life. :)

Time to go pick up DS10 and DGD7 and get them into the shower and then bed.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:05 pm

great work d lady!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Granny duty is over. We set a limit after 1 hr. Then her Phone went in the back pack. We watched an epposide of watership down, crocheted,
painted rocks. I showed her how I weave.
I set a reminder on my phone to remind me about my 8 am & three pm meds the rest of them I remember.
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Even though I left time in between the call from nurse and going to get the scripts, they weren't ready yet, and pharmacy said in fact the order had only just arrived by fax. Sigh. Everything is two steps forward, one step back. I thought of LadyM and others who may have to drive much longer distances to pick up and can't put up with this kind of thing. Oh well, still waiting but when dd gets home from her long meeting I think she and I will try this again. He really needs to start the new ones.

oh, in fact she says just hop in the car when she arrives, so... .. bbl

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:06 pm

Story of my life about the Rx's taking so long. Sometimes it's days later that the dr. office gets the order to the pharmacy here. I'm supposed to get a text message when meds are ready. They keep trying to text the home phone number which as we all know goes into space never to be seen by anybody. I've talked to them about this... pharmacist changed it right in front of me.... never got a text this last time...it's hopeless. Harriet, I hope the new meds help HRH.

Speaking about medicines, I noticed DH had no morning pills left in his boxes so I went ahead and filled his 2-week boxes because otherwise he would either get it all wrong or get me up before the sun rises tomorrow. :roll: I told him he needs to get better managing this... and I told him how I filled his prescriptions earlier this week. Told him how the one has to be ordered ahead of time every month, which he didn't like. So...after I've let this go by for a few months, we did have that conversation about just how much this one is costing us. :shock: :evil: He is definitely upset and we will talk with dr. about it.

On a good note, he is getting better at least about remembering to take them twice a day without my reminding him.

I worked at my desk tonight, found several mistakes, and got a lot more done. I'm getting this done little by little.

Return to “Post When You Can”