SNOWY SATURDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: SNOWY SATURDAY

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:36 pm

I walked the dog a medium walk this afternoon.
Did a seam on a market bag from an old tee shirt.
I painted a rock today, did some knitting, and some crocheting today as sell.
Went outside and picked up after the dog.
I enjoyed reading your activities. We had dinner I cooked sloppy Joes served open face on hamburger buns with soup for a side.
After dinner did 20 min. On gazelle watching travel vids on PBS.
Cleaned up the kitchen.
Got the last load of laundry done this afternoon and wipe off the washer twins, the were off center and I recentered and aligned them for one of my anti Proscrationation day tasks this week. Giving the laundry room a spiff putting the holiday totes back in their spot made it more orderly.
I am pondering Sunday meals and menu.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:20 am

Just finished my visit to the salon. (meaning dd20 trimmed my hair tonight)

HRH and I took a walk before dark. Ran into our green-eyed boy7 and ToddlerC3 on scooters, and their Daddy walking. I got happy hugs (I don't bend down for these and dgs7 knows to look down when he hugs me). Ds, of course, stands stalwartly to the side and won't come near us. HRH thoroughly enjoyed them but he was obviously tired when we got home.

Dd and I went to WMart, eating supper together at Subway, which is inside our WMart. Mostly groceries and some odd pharmacy items, just a bit of craft. As usual my leg hurt walking on WMart's hard floors, but I had a revelation in that it stopped hurting when we decided to walk quickly from front to back of store to the restroom before leaving. During that brisk walk, it didn't hurt. I'll have to figure that one out. It was raining when we got outside and she insisted on loading by herself. At least it wasn't extremely cold.

I called HRH from the store to make sure he was feeling better. Dd and I still haven't decided who's leading singing tomorrow. I don't relish that since I have a report to make during the meeting after. But she's tired, too, with so much going on. She has a date tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably nap!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:34 am

I can't believe Harmony had to deal with a flat tire today! Ugh. So glad there was help on the horizon, too.

Lynlee, you are really doing a great job of thinking through habits.

Did the rice dish taste as nice as you'd hoped, Cathy?

Nancy, we need entertainment at our elliptical like you have for your gazelle. If the elliptical can't come to a screen (tv probably, maybe computer), we need to take a screen of some kind to it. Don't know which HRH will decide to move, but he's bored the way things are.

Return to “Post When You Can”