Wondering Wed.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Wondering Wed.

Postby lucylee » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 am

I don't think the vacuum cleaner is going to see any action tonight. I got lost in the internet...

LOL -- thanks for the reassurance, LadyM!

And... I can't help but LOL at your ds's frustration. (((HUGS))) Bless his heart.
Tomorrow is another day.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:21 am

Finally summoning enough energy to get back here to the computer and say hello. I don't know why I bother this late....probably everybody sensible is in bed by now.

I went to bed at half-way decent hour last evening but I'm not used to going to sleep so early so it took hours to go to sleep. Wow. Managed to get up at 7AM but because I've had so little sleep I was tired all day and napped on and off. Took my book to the dr office with DH where he got his stress test. We were there 2 1/2 hours and I read myself to sleep.

They had 2 different waiting rooms beside each other and TV's in each going on different stations so I had to put in my ear plugs so I wouldn't hear the babble. It rained all night and half the day today and was cold (60's) and as I sat there in the waiting room I got colder and colder. There was nowhere to walk back and forth and their porch was colder outside than the room was, so I just toughed it out.

DH came out from the nuclear stress test charged up and ready to go. I think he was just so happy to have it over. Funny, when they gave him the shot to speed up his heart he said all he felt was a need to breathe harder. After it was over they gave him a cup of coffee which was supposed to counteract the shot. Seems backward to me.

Anyway, I needn't have gone along, but I wasn't sure how he would do speeding up his heart... I guess we will get a call from the dr. to find out the results.

Twins, sorry the results weren't much clearer. Wow, too bad. I think you sound much calmer about that than I would be. I think I'd be really miffed. :x

Did cook a very nice turkey (breast) dinner tonight and used up a few things from the freezer for the sides. Was a lot of cleanup from all that. I've been running the self-clean cycle on the oven. Have been waiting for a cold day/night to do that. DH burned a bunch of oak leaves. Created a lot of smoke because they were wet; I thought he picked an odd time to do it.

So now I'm sleepy again and I suspect I'll have a good sleep tonight.
Wondering if Harriet made it out in the wet with her recycle today.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 am

probably everybody sensible is in bed by now.

Well -- you know I'm still up, right, Harmony? :lol: :lol: :lol:

While piddling around on the computer, I have also managed to work a tiny bit on dvd's -- trying to transfer a bunch of stuff from the dvr to dvd's -- and I watched a little bit of Jay Leno's last show on the Tonight Show. He cried at the end when it was time to say good-bye. I really liked that show when he was on it. I have not watched late night tv since then. :cry:

I've got to finish the bed. Pillow cases still are in the dryer! (Everything else is back on the bed nicely, however.)
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”