March Forward Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: March Forward Friday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:53 pm

I reconciled an account and paid some bills. So I made a bit of progress this afternoon.

The second load of laundry was also done and put away.

Dh is on his way home now and will pick up pizza along the way.

We'll be watching the last two episodes of Russian Doll on Netflix. We've both found this dark comedy intriguing and have been watching the episodes two at a time, because one is never enough. I have no idea if the series will be wound up or if we'll be left hanging. I hope it will be wound up. To me, this feels like quality writing and production values and makes me happy I spend money on Netflix. I like paying for good content.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 pm

yay on your work d kathryn!

clean sheets. nothing better d nancy
I am thinking of your dear son

finally finished my home blessing. thank goodness.
(oops just remembered I forgot to vacuum front hall and swipe stairs. that will wait until tomorrow.) ;)

tomorrow hopefully will be bill day
and the front hall zone.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm

On treadmill now since I need steps for the day. Lots of them.

Russian Doll had a very satisfying ending. Woot! I must go online and rate it (I can't rate Netflix programs from my Blue ray player.)

Not sure what I'll do this evening. It is almost 8 so there won't be much of it once I'm off the treadmill. Dh just cleaned up the kitchen (not much to do since we had pizza.)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Sheets are back on the bed.
The chicken nuggets I made were a hit.
H is home.
I have been colkd today even it was up to 31* got the ice scraped off most of the deck.
I am watching "Taken" Eposides on netflicks.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Off treadmill.

Researching how to back up the SHE Boards. I'm terrified to mess with them, but at the same time, we need to do a backup and then update the phpBB version we are using.

And some of us need to delete photos or I have to figure out if I can make more storage for photos.

We are only using a small amount of the webhosting service we contract for, so there is room to make it larger if the software makes it larger.

I worked on my continuing project of cleaning out my in-box (over 1000 emails have been dealt with so far.) I had it under well under 300 but then it was creeping up again so I spent some time and got it just under 200. My goal is in-box zero so I have a way to go yet. And I have to get better about deleting emails as opposed to just filing them since my email file is HUGE and takes forever to back up (about 20 minutes.)

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:52 pm

Well, we marched on down to College Town, and dh seems no worse for the wear, although he did ask me to drive about halfway. Dgs is having a wonderful time.

Kathryn, just wanted to say, I really love being able to look back at what I was doing a year ago or two or six, etc. It lets me know (remember) I’ve survived tough days before so I probably will survive the next one. :)
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”