Tuesday with a clearer picture

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Re: Tuesday with a clearer picture

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:31 pm

I can’t remember anything, anymore, Harriet!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

cats

Postby cats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:36 am

thanks My son shared the ultrasounds they do now days which is how the problem was found and a procedure set up for the birth.
its amazing what they can find out these days.

My son said the boy was moved to nicu which is a step in the right direction hopefully in another weeks or so maybe he can go home
His sister is home and doing wonderful

I cant wait until we get to see them and hopefully both kids will be home. nice part about all this is they are only about 2 hours from where we live :D

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:36 am

One baby is wonderful, Cats, but two is fantastic. We have twin great grandsons who will turn 1 next month.

Dh just left to go to the hearing center. He left early as traffic downtown is horribly snarled because of so many railroad crossings. Our out this way were torn up for several weeks and closed. But I think now they have them all replaced. We were going around Robin Hood's barn to avoid the torn up ones. They were horribly rough.

I'm up, s2s, bed made, meds done & breakfast. Have a LOL in the washer twin. Should be almost time to switch them to the dryer twin.

DD texted me to see if there's a small bookcase in the garage. She needs one for her classroom. I almost doubt it. Know there's a bigger white one out there which is loaded unfortunately.

Seem to be coughing a little better this morning. Hoping this thing is getting better. Didn't get to sleep until after 3 and was up at 7. :roll:
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”