Soaring Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Soaring Sunday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 pm

We've landed and ate. We were the last patrons of the fast food burger place before it closed at 8:20. Sigh, thankfully we ate but there are a dozen flights coming in after us. Everything but coffee and donuts is shut now, both airside and landside. Small town airport. Ignore the fact this is the national Capital.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 pm

Really home now.

And mostly unpacked.

It feels very good to be home. And it feels good that with the time difference, the clock says to go to bed now!

I've pulled out my old phone and have started charging it for dh. In the meantime, he worked all day on discharging the battery fully and it is showing signs of possible life. My camera on my phone doesn't work and we had a couple of nice pictures from the weekend of us on our walks and we'd like to save those if possible. Plus the Note 10 is released at the end of the month so it would be great if we could wait until then to get a new phone for dh, either getting the latest and greatest or getting the Note 9 with more of a discount. Right now it is only a few hundred dollars off at most.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:41 pm

We've had dinner. Glad the snow is gone except in the shade. I loaded the dish washer. Counters need more attn. Loved the sunshine we had today.

Return to “Post When You Can”