Vision for today - Saturday.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Elizabeth

Re: Vision for today - Saturday.

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:30 am

Hi everyone! I am DONE! I just finished my planned chores at 10 pm: Bible study, purchase tickets, email to organize an event, DPC to people on scheduling, retrieved and printed social security statement, proxy vote, postcard, mailed an application received at cat clinic, recorded a bill, and found the location of a meeting tomorrow. I also planned tomorrow: church, get cat food and groceries, planner meeting, buy margarita for friend who turned in her master's thesis project, and bills and budget.

Before all the chores, I walked to the hair stylist, got a haircut, and walked back, so I have beauty and exercise.

I may be getting a momcat to be.

Friday, I did manage to clean up the mess I made on the report and started the easy task.

Now I am going to work a computer jigsaw puzzle. It's not procrastination, it's a reward.

I wonder if travel insurance covers CathyS's situation.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:32 am

Oh, Cathy, not good, not good at all. Hugs across the border.

Harmony, not sure what you were referring to as to "husband's eyes". I don't think I said anything about his eyes. But not sure I have misspoke somewhere. Obviously I'm not sleeping. Been awake and up and down since 11pm and it's now 3:30. Aarrgghhh! Have a very long day tomorrow too. :cry:

Kathryn, they were able to keep the surprise I think until shortly before they left. Pains me to see how much pain both DS & DDIL are still in. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I still have pain and so little movement in my left arm -24 years after my own surgery.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:56 am

We flew to Cuba in late 2014. We have been going over the river up until last month with absolutely no problems. We just had 2 jerks for border guards. The very last line up before going to the gate.

We have discussed other options for travel, but the opportunity to be able to afford anything like this trip again won't be for a long time. We think we can get up to 75% back from insurance.

I just can't stop crying. I never thought that another cruise was in my future. I was so excited that I was actually going on another cruise. Dh and I were telling all our local friends. Now dh says we are going to have to explain it to so many people and it's going to hurt to re hash it constantly for the next couple of weeks. I am up before 6 a.m. because I can't stop crying and I don't want dh to wake up with me crying beside him in bed. He apologized so many times yesterday. He feels so defeated by his past. I don't know if he cried, but even if he did, he might not admit it.

I could have started a new thread, but didn't want to bring the whole village down with my sadness.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:14 am

I am so so sorry sweet Cathy!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:16 am

d harriet I am sorry about your dear nieces husband. Praying for your family!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”