Wednesday WTF - Worst Thing First

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Wednesday WTF - Worst Thing First

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:58 am

Procrastinating?

Share what you have accomplished
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Twins' Mom

Re: Wednesday WTF - Worst Thing First

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:03 am

Worst things first?

I can't say I'm doing worst things first since I have body work in an hour. Dh commented last night that my jaw is a little puffy on my non-TM (Trigeminal neuralgia) side. It's been achy for several days so I don't know what's going on there. If it's clenching the teeth, S (massage therapist) may be able to do some good there, or perhaps he can tell if it's lymph nodes. I feel fine, albeit tired after walking 12K steps yesterday. Okay, it was last night I was sooooo tired I went to bed early but then tossed and turned awhile.

I need to wash up, change clothes and walk the dog so I can leave on time. Trying to figure out supper too...
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:33 am

I have been in a major procrastination phase. If it wasn't on fire then it got ignored. I have so much to catch up on. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it.

DS10 is working on his homeschool assignments so i can turn my focus to getting some of these random things done.

one thing at a time.

** May 3rd homeschool trip to the refuge - I've responded to that with a positive and put it on the calendar. I've emailed to confirm the place to meet.
** MyQ app. The app that controls out garage door opener has changed. I've started the new app downloading.
** Paypal requested that I confirm my phone number. Done.
** Email sent about DS10 attending Starbase event in April.

Reminding myself.....Breathe....don't think about all that isn't being addressed.....one thing at a time.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am

oh my gosh d lady... that is the coolest thing! I wish they had that for grown ups. Hope he is able to attend!
good morning - thank you for starting us.

good morning d twins do you have a mouth guard? does it help?
wowzers and yay on 12k steps!

good morning everyone.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:59 am

stopped at local pastry shop for todays lunch stuff.
I will ask dh to pick up some fruit for me.
I didn't do one dish last night and now... drum roll please... eek they are still there. (I did empty the dw last night so at least I don't have to do that lol).

Boy, I am glad that yesterdays declutter day is done (I know it was only 2 hours but I am thrilled that is behind me). I made my wish decluttering list for next week - basically continue the process. My goal is only an hour.

today:
hoping
dailies
pull photos for cousin to look at. family history etc.
later finish the laundry process
bring laundry down from the upstairs hallway
bill, letters, etc. this afternoon.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:03 am

ooops realized my attitude was a little cranky... changed it. I remembered I love a new day. lets see how long that lasts lol. 8-) be positive :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:05 am

Worst thing today so far was an ackland bs #
Later on paperwork. X
I remembered to wish hubby a happy bday before he left for work.

We were both a bit out of sorts last evening after a long day.
It is not raining here.
I did my anti procrastiation chore last evening, dusted in the basement missed that zone last month bc of death of dil,
and I remembered my vitamins they helped my mood.

Laundry needs attn. Today
Ear sinus is better but acting up a bit could be allergy related.

Waving to all.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:12 am

Thanks for sharing that, LadyM. Will send that site on to ddil-R. Never know when something might peek DGS14's interest. He's (probably) most definitely not going to college. He's taking courses at the local trade school each day for welding. Now that did peek his interest a couple of summers ago when dh took him to the farm days with him. There was a booth that offered 'virtual welding' and he loved it!

Everybody left yesterday. Dh left the driveway at 4:12am and was on his way north. He called yesterday afternoon and asked me to make reservations for him in Stony Creek, VA. He had wanted to make it to Fredericksburg, VA but that was another 100+ miles and he of course was tired. He'd wanted to be beyond Richmond so he wouldn't drive through rush hour this morning. But then he finally figured out he was going to hit that whole area from Richmond to Fredericksburg smack dab in the middle of rush hour last night. I'm sure he's been on the road for a few hours and it definitely won't surprise me greatly if he makes it home tonight. He'll be one tired puppy for sure!

DS-R, DDIL, DS14 left here at 9:35 am yesterday for the Orlando airport. They had a smooth trip home. I took dd to friend's house to ride with her to the Tampa airport. Left here about 1pm. Got to friend's house to discover their flight was delayed and they had a connecting flight in Pheonix that they were not going to make. After they got to the airport airline was trying to figure out getting their 22 people (20 teens) to Seattle. Ended up that they were going to hold the plane in Pheonix for them. Sure some people weren't too happy, but then they didn't want 20 teenagers wandering the airport all night either. Dsonil left me a note that dd got to Seattle at 3:45am -I think that was our time. If so they weren't much behind time. Hope they're all getting a little shut eye this morning.

Cooler and breezy out this morning. Had the AC on yesterday but sure don't need it this morning.

Ta-da! for me yesterday. Got over 10,000 steps in -I haven't done that in forever.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 am

Hi!

I need to get dh to sign all this insurance paperwork so it can get mailed today. I am going to copy every page before I send it. I will also send it with tracking so I know it gets to where it has to go.

Dh is working in the hall. We had someone come in this morning and give us an estimate to do 2 areas of the ceiling with drywall and to tape and mud. Don't know if that included painting, because he also paints. I can paint if it's not included. We went to that big orange home fixit place last night. I think we are doing 2 barn doors in the hall. We are moving one door about 3 feet to the left of where it is now. Dh thinks it's more important to have access to a 14 year old water heater than whatever is on the right side of that space. I agree.

Supper tonight is leftover spaghetti. I will heat it up in a casserole dish in the oven. Already looking forward to it.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:22 am

quick wave to d cathy, d dee as well.
timer ready (if I can find my timer) 8-) :D

Return to “Post When You Can”