Don't overthink Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
CathyS

Re: Don't overthink Saturday

Postby CathyS » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm

We had ribs and sausages with rice for supper. Dh's best friend came over to install something on the computer, so he ate with us. With these 2 large men, there usually isn't any leftovers. Tonight there was 1 rib and 1 sausage left. Dh cooked them in tomato sauce. He also cooked some green peas in with the rice. Home made dill pickles on the side.

Kathryn the insurance companies say "April 1st" is the earliest date. Dh knows he will be swamped at work and here with all the change overs, and it was a nice day, which is the only reason mine have been done already. Not my choice. The roads are completely clear here and even the huge snow piles in plaza parking lots are gone for the most part. It has been raining here since last night.

I also did one load of washing today. Dryer just buzzed. Like the FB meme says, Washing and drying in 1 day, putting away is 4-6 business days.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Dee: your experience with the band is not uncommon. First try calling in to customer service and see if they can do anything for you. Some people had success in the old days but since it is now such a well known problem, you may not.

Harriet: I'm doing my bullet journal for next week and can see I'm accomplishing lots and some of it is even important. But there is no joy in me these days. That's how the depression is making itself felt. Also little feeling of hope. Just dullness.

I s2s at 3:30 and we are at the pub now. Big party upstairs and it is really noisy. Dh was willing to forego the pub because it is so miserable out but I felt I should get the fresh air. It is wet, not icy, at the moment.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:26 pm

My oldest dgrandson12
What?! Wait!? Whoa!? Just when did this happen? You mean he's been growing older the whole time your DD was reaching for that 20? Say it isn't so. How time flies!

Dsonil isn't back from New Port Richey yet, but I'm headed to bed. I'm tired. Been keeping myself busy & moving a lot of the day. I have a ridiculous new high number of steps for me! 12,257. Even I'm impressed. Night all. Have a good one. I'll take my phone to the bathroom with me while I get ready for bed. Won't be surprised if dh calls before long.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:30 pm

I have the next last load of laundry in the dryer. Yea for progress!

Return to “Post When You Can”