The Simple Path Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: The Simple Path Sunday

Postby lucylee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:26 am

I am preparing for April! I hope I will not be an "April Fool" all month (meaning, I hope I will be WISE, and use my time wisely, and do good things!)

I came across something that repeated something MT (EmptyNester) told me long ago: "Your mind believes whatever you tell it, so be sure to tell it good things." We've all discussed that a lot here, I think, and I am going to make that an area of focus for the new month -- to be mindful of my "self-talk" and be more positive towards myself. Y'all may have to help me with this, LOL, but I will try to focus on speaking to myself the same way I would speak to a friend.

Lots of Nana-duty coming up (not much change there, huh?) and Declutter 365 is in the attic, which we do not use, so I will be adapting some of those tasks to other storage areas, I guess. Looking at their calendar, maybe it is geared towards all storage areas. Also, now that the photo book for dmom is completed, I'm going to work more on my project for dh -- hopefully for Father's Day -- compiling his ddad's many stories from his lifetime.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”