New Day, New Week, New Month New Quarter Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: New Day, New Week, New Month New Quarter Monday

Postby lucylee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Well, nothing much got done after we picked up dgs from school. He was happy to be back -- he LOVES school -- wishes there was "no such thing as spring break." I asked if everyone else was glad to be back, and he said, "NOOOOO. NO ONE else was glad to be back." LOL. I am sooo glad he loves it so much, and I certainly hope he always does.
Tomorrow he goes to see the psychiatrist/therapist (?) about the hair-pulling and chewing habits/tics (?)
DGD is still playing and watching videos of children singing all those songs -- Baby Shark, etc. DS will probably pick her up by lunch time tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will HAVE TO get the laundry underway. That was the plan today, but y'all know what happens to plans. I'm just so thrilled I got the car vacuumed out!
Plus, while dgs napped inside with dh watching after her, dgs and I went out and "explored" the barn -- where xdsil used to keep her horses, and dfil used when he had cows here. DGS enjoyed this very much, even though it is a VERY small barn. :D
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”