Conga Friday - do you hear the music - PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Conga Friday - do you hear the music - PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:38 am

IT'S FRIDAY! I thought of all of you this morning and I remembered it is Conga Friday! I put on a little conga music (really) to wake me up - no wonder it wakes one up!

In celebration of Conga Friday, how will you dance through your day? What music do you love to listen to that makes you feel joy?

Sending you music in your heart today - for joy and energy!!! What are you doing today? Can't wait to hear!!! :D

Don't over think the day and just enjoy the music. (and of course dancing).
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Re: Conga Friday - do you hear the music - PWYC

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:45 am

Hi bw2! I was trying to figure out something for today, so glad you got us started!

I have the day free, although dcleaning lady will be doing her magic, then we are going to temple tonight and will have dinner there. The DAR lady and I are still going back and forth. I'm hoping I'm nearly done so I can get on to other things! (An email back from her this a.m.! Early!)

I need to get things pulled together here for dcleaning lady first.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:58 am

Oh I am so happy that you have a free day and have the lovely cleaning lady doing her magic!!! Have a really wonderful day d Twins!

going to the beach yesterday morning was a blessing. Lovely - it was cloudy and drizzly but the water was a beautiful blue because of the sky. Stunning.
I know i will get lost again in busy times and forget to take the time. I am just enjoying doing the things I love and appreciating the little moments. It was so relaxing.

Today is zone work day - also purse day. (I will ask dh to fill my car with gas).
(don't get jealous!)
I do one window a week right now and it will take awhile to finish. But that's okay. I hired a window washer last year and they don't clean the sills and after one rain the windows go bad.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 am

:D Just the portion of our title that showed up on my particular screen today made me think of all those movies where the characters hear drumbeats start, and look up with eyes wide .... ..

... ..Is somebody trying to call you to action!?! :shock:

Oh, yes that's blessed! quick, where's my apron?

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:21 am

Good morning, Blessed & Twins (& all who may enter the village later).

I started looking for my Easy drive to transfer photos to this USB from iPhone. Ended up cleaning out & reorganizing the 3 drawer stand by my computer. Found the flash drive right off. BUT then I got lost in time trying to figure out how to transfer my photos from phone to drive. No luck. Can't find any of the buttons the computer is telling me to click. Just tells me it's not linked. Why I don't know. Oh well, I tried. Maybe dd can help me later. Know she didn't get in till nearly midnight last night -very unusual. Can usually expect her no later than 11:15 after an Orlando hockey game. I did see online that they won in overtime so I have no idea how long that may have lasted. And if she was on the computer it would have been much later.

Stormy for a while this morning. Raced to the computer about 7 to unplug the power in the midst of a T-storm. Now the sun is coming out. Hopefully it'll dry up in a little bit so I can walk. Got in 10,300 steps yesterday -a lot of that was walking laps inside.

Haven't even taken meds or beyond yet so guess it's time for that (9:20). Kinda hoping maybe we might go out for dinner tonight. Imagine dsonil is more than ready to do that.

:lol: When I saw that first portion, Harriet, I thought of: "Do you hear what I hear?" And you're right -being called to put on my brand new apron from Seattle & "BEGIN" An apron does make such a difference -at least for me and I KNOW Harriet!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:13 am

I woke early to the sound of birds and rain just after five.
Got the last load in the dryer.
Posting from stat bike.
Rain has stopped sun is trying to shine.
Getting stuff prepped for meat loaf. H. Enjoyed the last batch, this one more like the recipe I used to use
when kids were young except no potatoes in it.
I need to go to the store for g. Beef.
Journal done.

Waving hi to everyone!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:20 am

big wide waves to all of you... HI, I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL DAY... do you see me on my tippy toes, having big happy waves to you saying hello hello!

hi d harriet!!! as she grabs her apron!
hi d nancy!!! birds singing wonderful
hi d dee!!! cleaning out drawers oooo whooooo to you!
hi d twins!!! free day! yay

I am tempted to put taps on my gym shoes 8-) :D today

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:52 am

I see you, I see you, Blessed! Waving back!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:57 am

waving at you d dee!!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:56 am

Waving at all from my front porch. Dfriend M checked in about walking so I went with her. I got 7K steps - had some before I left home. We had rain overnight so didn't walk trails, which were muddy.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Post When You Can”