Planting seeds Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Planting seeds Friday

Postby lucylee » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:11 pm

In the category of things we worry about seldom come to pass —
The chair lady got my message but NOT the pictures! LOL! And — she already had before & after pics anyway! I don’t know what dmom was talking about. Maybe the lady wanted a picture of dmom with the chair? At any rate, the lady said I could resend, she’d love to have it, but it would be on a public site so it was up to me. I told her to just use what she had.

My goodness...

We’re about halfway to College Town.
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:26 pm

brought up a couple of boxes of dd youngers,
1 irish dance outfit of dd older
separated all of dd older's jewelry so she can go through it.
separated one box of dd younger's keepsakes and put them in clear page protectors
dh got me gas for my car
and chicken fajita meat for tonights salad.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Very fruitful shopping with M - I freshened up my spring wardrobe a bit. We have several social events this weekend, Passover next weekend, then an ATL bar mitzvah the following weekend.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:03 pm

I have most of the inside of the plant cage planted, hung up plants buy the deck. We had a bit of sunshine. I moved shelf supports in the plant cage again.
H. Is home now. It is time for med dose. And start cooking dinner. Meat is in the oven.
I really enjoyed "Queen of the Desert" staring Nicole Kidman in it. Chick flick. One bathing sceene could be fast forwarded through.pg 13 rating.
I got the sunflowers planted for the sunflower room yea!
Only three or four more packets to to plant these last few are flower seeds.

I got dinner cooked and post dinner dishes are done.
I walked the dog around the block while it was sunny between rain showers.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:11 pm

I finished another 2 accounts, 4 years each, so I'm down to 12 years left to do. Of those, 2 years are high priority and will be difficult (lots of activity as opposed to this afternoon's work since it only averaged 2.5 transactions per month.) The remaining 8 years don't even have to be done if I didn't want to (they are tax fee accounts so I don't have to track them closely for tax purposes) but I want to get them done so Quicken more closely reflects what we have so the kids can rely on it as a starting point should we be killed in a car crash. Sounds morbid but making their lives easier has been my motivation with all this paperwork stuff. Or worse, if I'm told I have months to live, I don't want to spend it doing paperwork!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:05 pm

I'm going to start getting ready for bed now. Not sure how I'll sleep with this cough. I'll try starting out with dh but have prepped the spare bedroom as well.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:16 am

Feel better everyone, I had more enery yesterday. Today not as much. Finally got to the stat bike after dinner.

Return to “Post When You Can”