Serious Sunday?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Serious Sunday?

Postby Harriet » Mon May 06, 2019 12:22 am

Thought this was already posted. Nite!

Glad to hear there's at least some normalcy now for Kathryn's community and the receding of the flood-stage waters.

I decided to stay in "garden clothes" all day and never return to "church clothes" and also not return to church. Also got in a nap. The morning had been a little frantic and it was better to stay calm at home than to deal with the evening church event where I had no particular responsibility. The young man was here for maybe 5 hours anyway, except for dashing out for pizza for the two of them. They watched tv and played a game for a frugal date.

The week ahead is shaping up. Dd will have a tight day tomorrow, likely an all-day push to the finish line for the semester's projects. Morning on one project, mid-day class. About 5 friends from another class want to work together tomorrow night and end on a friendly, study-together type evening.

The week has a few landmarks and must-dos, especially Thursday when HRH has a mid-afternoon appointment I'll want to attend as well.

Monday's usually a recuperation day. I'd like to think I recuperated some this afternoon/evening so maybe I can convince myself to look at it differently tomorrow.

Also need to get ready for Tuesday morning's study.

Feeling now like an emphasis on exercise this week. Let's hope I still have that conviction in the morning.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon May 06, 2019 12:34 am

I just found out they moved the farmers market this year. I would have gone to the wrong location Sat. Not to far from the other spot. The new location is by th river and will have rest rooms. The other place did not, just at the libr :roll: ary across the st. That did not open till ten. So this might be better.

I am thinking about sleeping outside one the deck soon.
Thinking about my week, groc. Stor run needed.
Someone needs to do the floors here.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon May 06, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon May 06, 2019 1:22 am

Emphasis on exercise. Yes. Me too — skipped yesterday but got back at it today.
Also got my laundry done in prep for trip...

I’m going to s2s tonight so I will be ready to face the day when dgd arrives tomorrow.
Ddil has her final exam tomorrow! First semester of nursing school is almost done!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”