Good day, Monday! May 6, 2019

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Good day, Monday! May 6, 2019

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:30 am

Good Morning!!!! or Good Evening!!! where ever you are!

I wish you a wonderful day.

What is on your path this fine Monday?
it is always a joy to be here with you!

CathyS

Re: Good day, Monday! May 6, 2019

Postby CathyS » Mon May 06, 2019 8:37 am

I have 2 "knitting" groups today. Thankfully all the clean dishes are away and so is all of the clean laundry. There are a few things in the sink.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:37 am

Goal for me to: Keep it simple 8-) 8-) 8-)

My planner is refreshed for this week and I have a basic hope of what I need to do to keep me moving forward, Telling myself to "Stick to the path" to see the flowers and the good along my walk.

Monday is a day to see things fresh. My mind is clear and not bogged down by what I think needs to be done. Mondays are a breath of fresh air.

I tend to have a muddled mind around Wednesday as I get caught up with the details and the thought that I have to do everything - so silly.
My hope this week is to have a Monday attitude throughout the week (or more balance) 8-)

Today:
AM: work in garden as it is supposed to pour by noon
and hopefully home blessing.

A wonderful day to you all
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon May 06, 2019 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:38 am

GOOD MORNING d Cathy - how fun for you - enjoy those knitting groups!!!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon May 06, 2019 9:05 am

Another busy week. This time with both corporate year end and writing a service for Sunday. Both to be finished by Saturday night.

There's also a Konmari deadline for Friday for the rummage sale at the church. And ds is sleeping here tomorrow as his car is in for service around the corner.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon May 06, 2019 9:27 am

I was up well before the alarm this morning - that's always a good sign isn't it? Longer days, more energy.

Dh fell yesterday while loading some of my jars into the back of my car - he is okay but bruised, scraped, and achy. He's supposed to bowl tonight and probably will manage to do it. He is always so stoic.

Trying to lay out my day. I'd like to get in yard work - getting the other raised planter bed emptied and plant zinnia seeds is probably the most pressing. I'd like to do genealogy work - I think I want to look at the "document work" and how far off I am from finishing those two elements. Many of the things on my list for the week are "errand day" type jobs and Wed is my usual errand day. I have the lunch time DAR meeting that day but I'll have the afternoon for errands.

Let's see, top 5 for the day:

-get raised bed emptied, refill and plant zinnia seeds
-document work on portfolio
-15 min continue garage declutter
-health: Stretch, ck bp, 7K steps
-pick up yard poop
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon May 06, 2019 10:30 am

I've s2s and remade the bed with fresh sheets. The washer is running, breakfast is consumed.

I watered the plants before tea but I still have to wind the clocks. And there is some sweeping to do. I'm not doing a house blessing this week, it will take too much mental time away from my work. I'll tackle anything that shows up but this place can easily go a week without looking bad as long as I keep it tidy.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon May 06, 2019 11:14 am

I am up plan made journal & qt done.
Meds. X
Breakfast. X
A M routine up next.
Dump trash before trash day on Tues.

Looks like threre is a new royal in UK.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am

My day is off to a smooth start.

DD was here at 7am to get DGD7 ready for school. We had a lighthearted fun time with 4 of us laughing this morning while the kids were eating breakfast. It was a good way to start the day.

Homeschool DAy #166 is underway and going well. I thought teaching DS10 about exponents would be tough but he instantly grasped the Math concept and did the assignment without any problem.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon May 06, 2019 12:35 pm

Realized when I came here a while ago that I never 'submitted' my post for yesterday -in which I managed to remember to wish Ken & Kathryn a Happy Anniversary. So now it's a day late but the wish is the same. I was very tired yesterday from our outing to the concert the night before. It was 1 or so before I hit the hay & was very sleepy during church. Rested yesterday afternoon but didn't nap. Last night I slept for an hour or so, was awake for an hour or so and then slept till around 6. Got up at 7:15 to take my T-med and laid back down and then lo' and behold :shock: it was 10:15! So though my f bit says I got about 5 1/2 hours it was truly more than 8. Nice! I think I needed it.

I'm slowly getting things done "one thing at a time". I'm listing even the smallest thing so I can see what I really do accomplish in my day. Off now to wash the dishes from yesterday & then lunch. Have a wonderful day out there whatever/wherever it finds you.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”