Flexible Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Flexible Friday

Postby blessedw2 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm

hello d ones!

I made dinner and I know I have to clean up. I still have a headache.
what the next right thing. :D
so far: put food away - tomato salad and char with lime zest and in blender: lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper
a couple thin slices of french bread.

dh gave me a surprise that was not a pleasant surprise. He forgot to tell me that taxes are due every 3 months. 1400$ every 3 months. wow - I would love to have put aside so much per month. geesh
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Re: Flexible Friday

Postby Harriet » Fri May 31, 2019 9:47 pm

Elizabeth, that obsolete business practice name is too funny! I guess I can see why you'd just as soon avoid a new hobby of painting with attending stuff/supplies that could come with it. Is the church providing everything, though, and then people go home with nothing but one result? Sounds like something that would be a pleasant one-and-done program if everyone would help clean up. I hope Briggs is just taking a while to bounce back. I assume he had to have general anesthesia?

My errands were a success and I'm glad that I got in the one to a store that won't be open over the weekend. It's off my mind and off the priority worries for Monday. HRH has been craving tart fruits, so I found blackberries for him along with his favorite 2 cranberry juices to mix (one is eye-opening tart, so needs a little sweetening but the other is too sweet). Any moisture he's willing to take in is welcome. He's also gone through a watermelon in 2 days, sharing some with the hens.

Harmony was right about the second card - my youngest dgs4 wanted to show off his printing skills so the children sent a separate card. They were fun. Dstepdil sent an e-greeting that was a laugh. One dcousin called as well and apologized for not having an insulting joke about my age, but promised one sometime next week when his brain is working better, lol. Dfirstbil sent a greeting through HRH on fb message. So I've had little reminders all day, which is nice.

Return to “Post When You Can”