Tailor-made Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Tailor-made Tuesday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Made it through the day, successfully.

I took dgs to the park after dinner and it was chilly. I told him we'd have to go home once I got to the point of worrying about a chill. Dgs said he would stay at the park and play and Nana could go home. Ahhh, no.

Tomorrow I have to take a computer accessory to someone in the morning. She'll carry it to Tanzania to dh.

Then visit with dd some more. Dgd treated my sister to tons of full smiles. So my sister is happy she made the trip.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:26 am

I am up late because I slept on and off all day long. I goofed with my meds last evening, I took not only my evening set of pills, I also took my morning's set too. Sheesh!

Dish guy was here bright and early. I was still in my duster. In half an hour he put a new satellite dish up and reset the boxes. We really should get rid of this thing, it's expensive.

During the time he was here I dusted all the furniture in the master bedroom, brought in laundry and swept the back porch, plus ushered this guy into the proper rooms. He didn't speak much English so most of our conversations were gestures. But we got it accomplished.

Elizabeth, good thought about the insurance. However, this was a work truck, and we have commercial insurance all bundled together on this policy on 3 trucks. I can't afford for them to raise it at all. They only charged me $55 on our credit card, but that was before they knew we needed a whole new dish. I am hoping it doesn't go up. Oh, DH looked at your numbers and he said that is almost exactly what he managed to figure out. He was very pleased he was right!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:40 am

Hello, everyone!
I have not met the goal of my top three either yesterday or today —
HOWEVER —
I have gotten a lot done! :)

Ta-da’s for today —
— paid two bills
— car tags purchased
— talked w/ladies in property tax office
— talked to dbil and both of our property buyers
— made copies of dmom’s deed for her and texted a photo of it to her property buyer
— practiced :) t-ball w/dgrands
— cooked supper
— s/s kitchen
— successful day of potty-training, dgd stayed dry for the five hours she was with us
— took dgs to the t-ball practice (ddil met us there)
— walked away the pounds 15 min
AND — in the process of changing bedsheets now!

Planning a wonderful Wednesday now... 5x5 list is already made out!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”