Thursday For Sure

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Thursday For Sure

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 am

DGS22 has tried to come see me 3 times this week but I've been away from home each time he called. Yesterday I told him "Thursday for sure!".

What are you going to do today for sure?
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Re: Thursday For Sure

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:58 am

Have a wonderful time with your dgs 22!!! thank you for sure, d lady!!!

hello d everyone!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:06 am

I am trying to simplify my thought process today.

I am doing Kat's (of A better life with Kat)
PUT IT IN A BUBBLE AND BLOW IT AWAY
-
IT WILL STILL GET DONE ANOTHER DAY (THE FUTURE ON MY CALENDAR)
. :D I AM TRYING TO GIVE MYSELF CONFIDENCE 8-) 8-) 8-)

I am also trying to finish the process as well as keeping up with my dailies - I have been falling behind on this (this week). The garden and dd youngers stuff took a toll so I am getting my timer out.

While it isn't raining, lol, or get too hot I will work outside first even though I should do dailies. (so odd since we have had consistently wet and cold weather and yesterday went to 82)

have lovely day - can't wait to see you all throughout the day!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:10 am

It is raining here today or has been. Cooler temps. Will have me doing inside stuff for the most part.
Yesterday was super challenging for sure going to try to have a better day.
Bs is up into ack land.
Taming more on the paper tiger to takle the rest of that sorting and goting through my card file again.
H. Will be doing the paper taming office stuff after work, as we are looking for some important stuff.
Yesterdat was the worst Wed. In month's possibly all year, trying to not repeat that.
Having a reality check and trying to regain my peace, a more joyful attitude is needed.
Did my exercise on the stat bike.
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 am

Harmony, hoping today is better for you and your vision keeps improving. Sorry you had such a rough time yesterday.

Seems like I was up every hour on the hour all night. Then I slept in this morning till almost 8:30. Now I need to get moving and get something done.

DD called last night to say that DS-A had asked her to present the scholarship award from us at school -in memory of our dgdZoe. Guess she's going to do it for them -DS said it's just too hard every year. Though it goes to a deserving student, maybe it's time to stop and do something else. Kinda tossing around giving the same amount of $$ to any of our grandchildren going to college each year. Right now both DS-A' son & stepdaughter are attending. In years to come his now 6 year old will go I'm quite sure. What a brain he is! Then DS-R's son14 most likely will go to a trade school -has zero interest in college. But we could help him there too. We're thinking about it.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 am

Hi!

I am taking the garbage and recycling to the end of the driveway for sure!!

I am also going to be making supper! Tonight will be hamburger helper and dh has some asparagus in the fridge that needs to be cooked tonight. We are going out tomorrow night.

Dishes from dishwasher have been put away. There is one large pot in the sink. The dish tray is empty.

It's foggy here. I can see just to the edge of the apple orchard to the west of us.

I need to pick up some bagels at some point today. There is a new factory outlet in town that makes "Jewish" bagels. (It says that right on the door.) I'm not sure what the difference is. I think they are boiled. Beamsville has a LOT of places to worship, but I haven't seen a Synagogue or Temple. They don't have anything for Muslim, Hindu or Sikh either.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:29 am

Hardly seems possible. Today marks the 10th Anniversary of our DShelley's passing. This board, this village was so helpful for us back then (and still is). One of my fondest memories of the day of her memorial service was Mystery appearing (from Ohio), representing all you SHE sisters. And the one fact I'll never forget is she was wearing Shelley's favorite color, a purple dress. And she hadn't known that beforehand. I was so thrilled to see her and completely surprised.

Oh, here comes dd and our dgranddogs.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:57 am

prayers dearest Dee on this day!
peace for your heart and many blessings for your family!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 am

(((Dee)))) I so enjoyed reading your memories of special people. Your love of family and friends come shining through.

I've been busy doing this-n-that. Cleaned out the filter on swim pool, used the long net to get leaves out of the pool, used spray-n-grow foliage feed on the plants, harvested 4 garlic bulbs, painted blue on 4 metal garden art pieces, made coffee and tea for today, filled water bottles, put out vitamins for everyone, added allergy meds to DS10 and DGD8 vitamin containers. and on and on. just small stuff that doesn't seem like much unless it isn't done.

I find myself wishing I had the discipline of tracking how often I accomplish different tasks. There are just so many of them that need to be done on a frequent basis. The sheer volume of them makes it unrealistic to track them all. I've tried. My reason for tracking is because I want the feedback for my own information.

FOR SURE today I am going to finishing drinking my tea before noon. Otherwise, it will have a negative effect on my sleep.
Last edited by LadyMaverick on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:03 am

I was trying to figure out how I could do my home blessing and zones before d mom came home today. I was overwhelmed bY the other work I have to do bc that we finally have a sunny day. I did something I normally no longer do - I called the maid service and asked if they had anyone available today and they Do! I dislike spending the money knowing i have the ability to do it. Dh didn't look happy but he said nothing. I spoke to dd's and they both said it will give me peace before d mom (perfectionist and born cleaning).

I also had my moms groceries delivered - $ pricey but it will save me stress.

what I know I have to do in the house: take dd's stuff up to her closet
continue washing her cloths to put up there

we have water in the 3 season room and it is beginning to smell moldy ????

next open windows to 3 season room
work outside and finish the process.
pay bills
be grateful.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Post When You Can”