Asubuhi na kuwa na siku njema Jumapili! (Good morning and have a good day Sunday!)

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Asubuhi na kuwa na siku njema Jumapili! (Good morning and have a good day Sunday!)

Postby lucylee » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:10 pm

(((Twins))) Just (((HUGS)))... and yes, please know that we are all here, thinking of you and if you need to talk it out, we are here to listen.
I can agree about grief compounding... in three years we lost both dh's parents and my ddad, plus my first cousin, the nearest in age to me. There were assorted others in that time as well, in dh's family. It was so difficult. Today is the fifth anniversary of dmil's death, and next week will be for my cousin. It was such a hard time. And I still miss them all so much.

Good to hear from Ken Not In Canada!

Waving to ALL!

Normal Sunday around here. Dmom and I went to the funeral of the family friend -- (I don't mean THAT is part of my normal Sunday; y'all know what I mean.) Otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary.
The week ahead is not overly busy for us, either, although dh has a bunch of errands for Tuesday, plus nursing home singing... and then Wednesday we will be going to Atlanta with ds & family. We'll just drive over and back, no hotel stay or anything. On Thursday, ds & family will be leaving to spend a week with ddil's parents. (Well, ds will be leaving from there and working through the weekend, returning to his inlaws next Monday.) Here in Tiny Town, dh and I won't know what to do with ourselves with them gone that long!
I plan to continue bathroom declutter and get back into some sort of routine.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”