It's a daily process - consistency - continue the process pwyc WEDNESDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: It's a daily process - consistency - continue the process pwyc WEDNESDAY

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Could someone still live in it? I'm not sure what wildlife refuge rules would be?

They could live in it but is in the wrong location for that to happen. The area of the wildlife that is inhabited has a fenced compound where a few rangers live on the refuge. Those homes are isolated from public access. Grandpa's house can be seen from the main road running through the wildlife refuge and has buffalo and longhorn cattle freely roaming around it.

Those 3 categories are completed. The 3rd meal of the day has been served, eaten and cleaned up. The dishwasher is loaded & running. The kitchen is closed for the day.

Homeschool books arrived in the mail so I am eager to crack them open and browse. June is going by fast! Only 11 more days until we start the next homeschool year.

I went through the first 90 days of the reading curriculum instructions (472 pages!) and highlighted the start of each day. The first semester DS10 will be reading The Jungle Book, Gulliver's Travels, Penrod, Black Beauty and poetry by Carl Sandburg and Robert Frost. The curriculum assigns how much to read each day and then it has additional assignments to reinforce and analyze the reading. I need to set up a binder for DS10 to write his daily assignments and also go through and mark which days have additional worksheets. Once this is accomplished then the prep for this subject is finished until the 2nd semester. This subject will be simply open the book & get started each day. I want (and need!!!) it to be dead drop simple.

Unfortunately not all the subjects will be this easy to prepare. I started with an easy one on purpose.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”