Standing with you Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Standing with you Thursday

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:37 am

((((Twins)))) Just know we are virtually with you. Gravesite services @11 today.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Re: Standing with you Thursday

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:44 am

yes d lady - we are all with d twins!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 am

praying
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:49 am

I wanted to come back during the day yesterday but just couldn't. I do think of everyone and cheer everyone on even if I am not here!

I have no idea what today will bring. We are supposed to go downtown but it has been raining all day. Everything will depend on my d mom and d aunt as they are the ones who should feel comfortable going. I tend to be - lets go no matter what but they want to go during sunshine so they can enjoy eating on the lakefront (even if we are inside looking out on the water). It will be okay either way.

I am so far behind on my paperwork. I thought I could do it yesterday but I couldn't - my hope this am... paperwork! pick up mom at 10 am.??? still in question.
ta ta

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 am

My day is off to a good start after a not so good night sleep. I have S2S and washed hair.

I discovered that DH has been putting the washing machine on Pre-Wash thinking that it would finish that cycle and then start the regular wash cycle. This washing machine doesn't work that way. Pre=wash is about a 5 minutes swish & then dump the water. I don't even want to think about if our clothes have been washed on the pre-wash cycle and then put into the dryer. ANYway, DH is now aware of how this washing machine cycles work (or don't interact) with each other.

next up -
** Personal AM
** Drinks & food prep
** Front porch
1. Know what you want.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:01 am

Hi!

After a few glorious days with no wind or rain, today we have rain and it's in the forecast for the entire day!

I hope it isn't raining where Twinsmom is. (((Twins)))

Garbage and recycling are out. Dishwasher has been run. ALL pots and pans and oversized utensils are on the drying rack.

I have a choice... go to craft guild OR stay home and do paperwork. I opened both of dh's file boxes yesterday and neither one is organized. I want to take it all out, re-label file folders and purge the envelopes that have never been thrown away and file the contents. MOST of them are pay slips, but there "might" be something else in amongst stuff that I could just file or burn.

Supper tonight, by request... omelettes with ciabatta buns. Raw onion on the side. Dh also said something about cheese, so I don't know if he wants the cheese in the omelette or just on the table. It would make more sense if the cheese was in the omelette getting all melty...
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:55 am

(Twins) I am up and focusing on the home inside stuff is helping, several tasks this week are under way but not complete.
I hope to finish laundry by days end some out of the house things are scheduled. It is cooler today so that helps.

I was a bit frustrated with results of lunch w dd yesterday I was hoping tyo ask for help loading and hauling a bird bath but they had volleyball camp on th e brain and were too busy to listen.

Saw a friend while I was there she was with family. So we did not catch up.

I had a plesant evening. Today winds are not as intense just a lisgt breeze that helps.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:58 am

yes a swish for 5 minutes doesn't clean that laundry d lady! 8-) :D glad he knows now! :D
I hope you get a better night sleep tonight!

hi d cathy! oh I love a good herb omelette (no cheese)... putting in my order - see you at dinner!

hello d lynlee

hello d nancy can you text your dd for help?
hope she can help!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:00 am

turns out we are not going downtown bc of the rain. I think we are going tomorrow.

I am doing paperwork (finally)

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:14 am

Cathy & Blessed - sending good paperwork vibes your way. YGG!

Those 3 categories accomplished.

DH and DS10 have been launched to stay with DMIL today. This will be the first time DS10 has stayed all day there. He will be bored out of his gourd but that is good (IMHO) for a child to experience. He will have a day spent with no friends, no pets, no TV, no games, no wifi, no bike....basically, everything that he normally does will not be possible for him to do today. I packed a 9x13" tray of food for DS10 to eat today - enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans, Mexican milk cake. he will survive. LOL.

DD came and got DGD8 so I AM ALL ALONE for 3 hours. I get to have silence. Glorious silence.

I'm taking DMom to her quarterly Parkinson checkup with a neurologist at noon today. I have been struggling with deciding on how to tell the doc that DMom is experiencing hallucinations sometimes without upsetting DMom. DMom doesn't think she is hallucinating because it seems so real to DMom. This morning it finally dawned on me how I could bring this subject up at the appointment. I have a cousin that also has Parkinson and has started to experience hallucinations. I can talk to the doctor about my cousin (DMom's favorite nephew). DMom would be eager to hear what could be done when Parkinson related hallucinations happen so she can help her DNephew. it's a plan....I just hope it works without upsetting DMom.

Next up -
** Swimming pool
** Living room
** Kitchen
1. Know what you want.

Return to “Post When You Can”