well what do you know; it's Wednesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

well what do you know; it's Wednesday PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 am

Happy Wednesday!!! I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

What's ahead for your day?:

Do what you can, Wednesday?

Finish the process Wednesday? (finish the work I started in the 3 season room

and last but not least: ANTI-PROCRASTINATION WEDNESDAY? woo hoo! - for me that is following through on my routines.

Whatever you do today: KEEP IT SIMPLE SWEETIE AND P.I.E. PROGRESS IS ENOUGH

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: well what do you know; it's Wednesday PWYC

Postby Nancy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:21 am

I am up and ready for my day having coffee now.
I am shifting my routine a bit.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:22 am

good morning d nancy!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:29 am

I had a lovely day with d mom and d aunt. we had lunch downtown and then I took the lake route home to aunts house. mom and d aunt are so cute together.

I swear having dd younger with mom all winter has made a difference in d mom's brain. My brother noticed as well. it's nice to see d aunt and d mom's friendship come through again.

D mom is much more social, not depressed like usual when she changes her homes, and willing to try new things at her place. She is working hard at her house etc.
(I am enjoying it while we are in this phase).

I had to laugh because I took them to mom's and dd's sailing club downtown for lunch. it was a beautiful day and they insisted on sitting inside! But they did have fun. I was dying to be outside in the sunshine and hear the boat masts (wires against the mast) clink with the wind. At least I could see it. :D

today: I need to do a put away from my work in three season room on Monday
I want to finish washing the windows in the three season room
and finish my dailies.

have a great day!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:04 am

Apologies to lucylee, because I misunderstood her post last night.

lucylee, yes you are right that I'm definitely one who tries to schedule declutter an area in the week ahead of cleaning it.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:14 am

I just finished the travelogue. So that's done. It ended up being a three part one. I'll upload the pictures to a google album soon. But not now.

It is 9:15 and I'm still not dressed. I need to henna today so I won't be dressed until very late. I'll henna first, then eat while it sets. I'm back to the old-style henna that has to sit for at least an hour. So my day is on hold until 11.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:42 am

woo hoo for declutter d harriet!
yay on your travelogue d kathryn

hello all.

I have sat on my bahookey way too long - time to poof * off to work

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am

I had a big ole pity party for myself last night. So many losses, so many setbacks to my own wellness and mental health. I feel like I've been knocked off the block too many times.

I had felt pretty good about what I got done yesterday. Groceries. bank and the VA, but by bedtime I felt I was three steps backward. I just have to keep plugging on. I probably need to check with my therapist too. I put that on my list for the week with a question mark.

Today I have body work at 1. He texted me earlier that the 10 a.m. appt had cancelled, but I had slept in this morning so didn't see if until 9 a.m. Dh and I are going to a small birthday dinner at a restaurant with friends tonight. They really are dear friends, I hope I don't try to back out later. I found a birthday card I had made in stamp club that is perfect for her.

I need to get out my pajamas and walk the dog before it gets any hotter this morning.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:20 am

((((Twins)))) Hang in there. Ride the waves and know they will smooth out with time. You will get through this grief but it takes time.

I had a great night sleep and was ready to get started when I got up. I S2S including washing my hair then I walked and let my hair dry. By the time I got back, it was time to wake DS10 & DGD8 up and get them fed & ready for VBS.

The kids rode their bikes to VBS with me standing in the middle of the street watching them (about 1/2 miles away). Thankfully there is very little traffic on this road. There is normally a vehicle every 10 minutes or so. Sometimes I walk 30 minutes on this road and there isn't even 1 vehicle.

I've updated my daily do list. It is an excel spreadsheet that contains dailies, weeklies, monthlies, yearlies sorted into areas. After I complete a task then I mark it done and then I hide it. By hiding the completions then I can watch my list of things to do get smaller and smaller as the day progresses.

Next up -
** finish Personal AM
** Swimming pool
** Container plants
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:24 am

No apologies needed, Harriet! I just wasn’t making it very clear, what I was talking about.

At any rate, I need to move on because the whole idea is to rotate through the house, whether we use our 4 rounds, or F lylady’s monthly zones, or whatever. I do not need to stay in the bathroom forever! LOL!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”