moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:24 am

Boy I want that on a regular basis!
I sent CHAOS negativity out the door.. I am working on the routines: systems that keep me going forward. :D

What system is working for you today?

Hope your Saturday is awesome!

I hope your systems: Can Have Anyone Over Systems work for you!

What's ahead today?
Keep it simple and joyous and don't forget "you" time! :D

happy day to you!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

Postby Nancy » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:12 am

I am up by 5 today. We had a thunder storm roll through last nite. No rain. I need to water this morning done.
Farmers mkt. did that after all.
And go to the store. H has to take a part off the truck first. Done
Watching a u tube on effects for furniture like destressing w sand paper. Amazing what you can learn on a video. [White Cottage Company & others. ]
H. Worked late last nite but got home just in time for dinner.

I need to spiff up the kit. So I have a place to put groc.
Also basement sheets need washed. They are in the dryer now.
Wishing you all a great Saturday.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blessedw2

Re: moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 am

it is amazing how videos help you learn to do things. I love it!
wishing you a great day d nancy!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:19 am

I am putting things off but should get started. outside first?

I have to leave for the holocaust museum at 11:00 ish.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 am

Saturday
online mtg
library
few groceries
Managed to walk home between showers.
weeding
dishes washed tonight.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:18 am

Hey ya'll, howyadoin', to Lynlee, blessed and Nancy.

blessed, only you can invent this stuff on the fly. I think the longer the title, the more you nudge me into optimism.

Dee, I've been trying for days to get back to a chance for commenting on your post on your GREAT lipid profile digits. There is a Woo Hoo there, yes. AND you deal with a hypothyroid situation, which can make it tough to reduce these markers. You. Go. Girl.

I am very tired of being overwhelmed. Good grief. Make the world go away and get it off my shoulders.

Morning Daily Card is done here. Must rouse the daughter :| Tag-team maids needed due to company who may arrive.

She's exhausted after the end of her first summer class in "painting refrigerator-sized emotional paintings". Detritus all brought home from the lab now. Some of these eyes are following me around.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:54 am

Don't think I ever thought of the Thyroid deal having anything to do with my lipid profile #'s, Harriet. Thank you! I'm working hard. My fit bit starting driving me nuts last night by going into completely different modes (and can't seem to get it out of them). Took it off during the night as it kept buzzing. Will take it over to dd's shortly to see if she can help get it working right. :roll:

I dozed on and off in the recliner this morning and so am very late getting moving.

Yes, Blessed, yesterday I listed every compartment inside & out in our RV (and there's a lot) and I assigned one day to each. Yesterday I just kept going and got 3 done. Today it's the upper shelf in our washer closet (there's 2). Need to drag in my little stool -being ever careful not to fall.

Editing: Thinking/hoping I may have 'fixed' my fit bit myself. I edited the exercise "RUN" -I don't run! It went back to the clock face, etc after I deleted that exercise. Kept trying to get me to run during the night.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 am

I just finished the sermon.

I'm suffering from ADD badly these days. Found last night's post unposted just now.

Suffice to say, I sat for 4 hours in one spot while eating, then working on the sermon with internet distractions. So I was slow moving.

This morning it has only been 2.5 hours. But boy do I have to pee since I had my tea while sitting here!

My foot/ankle doesn't hurt all the time now, just mild soreness but boy is it painful to walk.

Still I will get up now and spend 30 minutes moving around.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:28 am

Hope your ankle does some swift healing, Kathryn.

On the time wasting posts from the other day. I uninstalled my Free Cell on my computer. Has made me realize how very often I clicked on that site and wasted time. Won't say all my time is used more wisely -but I do notice it being gone. ;)
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:46 am

I've slowed down after I woke up with some energy and stuff OMM. Somehow I had trouble getting to sleep last night thinking about undone stuff. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I'm going to go over to the vet to get a new Seresto collar for dMuffin. She's itchy, and the collar is at the end of its life so I'm trying that first.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Post When You Can”