moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

Postby Harriet » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:01 pm

(((lucylee))) don't cry. :cry:
grateful to see Kathryn found others with a similar problem because that might be the ticket to an answer???

Have visited my colorist. Nothing like getting the a-river package just hours ahead of wanting to use the product this evening. But was unable to find this very ordinary n 'n e color on the shelf anywhere here. Starts to make me feel like HRH often does - he says just let him start to get used to a product and the manufacturer will change or discontinue. yipes. Hope that is not what has happened. The product is still available but it's like they have gone down to fewer colors in stores. I guess they only have so much shelf space and the companies are all coming out with new things they want to market.

Earlier I sat outside reading as the hens safari-ed. Dstepson came and finished the mowing HRH was able to start yesterday.
I'm afraid we both fussed at HRH for trying to do too much. He see-saws between doing more when he feels better, then feeling worse because he goes maybe too far.

lucylee

Re: moving from CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome) to the new CHAOS*: CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER SYSTEM PWYC SATURDAY

Postby lucylee » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:00 am

I don’t think I’m running Windows 10, and I haven’t downloaded Creator, so I don’t know what’s going here.
I’m just afraid the power surge/outage fried parts of it... but OTOH, the internet is working fine.
I’m just sick at the thought of throwing $180 away at this point (they say $120 to cancel) and I’m going to have to spend more to get it fixed.

And then ddil found out tonight (via Instagram) that one of the few kids in dgs’s Sunday School class — whose bday is the day after dgs’s — also had a skating party and didn’t invite dgs. She was invited to his and did not even acknowledge the invitation! Ddil and I are both feeling very hurt and angry.

Just one of those days...
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”