Friday PWYC - Make it Yours

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Friday PWYC - Make it Yours

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Stuck on email.

I have managed to get my email to open and I can see everything that should be there EXCEPT my SHE files. These aren't really important but it is concerning that three mail boxes and one identity have disappeared.

In the meantime, it is insisting on using my old cyberus email account as the default. No idea why. In fact I'm concerned that I may have moved over the wrong profile. That would explain a lot! I couldn't get this to work the normal way so ended up cheating by renaming my old profile with the new profile's name and putting the renamed file where it was expected to be found.

That worked but it leaves me with this mess. Plus I couldn't send email. I can now send under gmail but not through the company.

Another thing missing is the calendar settings. I wasn't using those either but they were set up in my old version. If all the recent emails weren't sitting there, I'd think I'd opened an old version of my profile. I'm just completely confused and it is
past my bedtime now.

Good night.

Return to “Post When You Can”