Saturday PWYC - Share your moments

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Saturday PWYC - Share your moments

Postby Harriet » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:49 pm

I'm S2Slippers now and soon S2Scrunchie.

All outdoor chores done before dark.

Lots of reading today because each of the 2 packages of a new-to-me book were delivered, even though each from different directions. I guess deliveries were backing up over the holiday. Full disclosure - :oops: even before arrival I was reading the beginning of one through the A-river "look inside" feature. And also still keeping up with the textbooks for upcoming course I hope I can take. (I know - I wasn't going to think about that too much until I got word.)

So I need more bookmarks. Unbelievably, with all I've made, I was still back to using the little inserts from utility bills today. (Where HAVE I stuck all my bookmarks ... :geek: ..) Can't allow this kind of art vacuum - must get cracking on creativity!

In the morning I'll head to church by myself. Dd was there last Sunday and handled so much, which was a blessing, but can't go with me tomorrow. Kathryn, according to those who watch their watches, we've not had a sermon under 50 minutes since that day we had a covered dish coming up after service. This is getting loooong, even for us, but I must not say so to HRH, who will wax eloquent in "when I was a boy" stories of all-day preachings, and then frown at me for suggesting time makes a difference. :)

HRH had a scan the other day when we went back to appt again, and it came back clear. Very pleased with that, confirming no stones (or anything else that can be scanned about the kidneys). So he can brag about his eating, etc. He still feels achy or twinge-y because of the muscles but is getting better, able to go to his office (upstairs) several times a day now, catch up on conference calls, etc. I expect him to be back to driving soon. He was stir-crazy for a while!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Saturday PWYC - Share your moments

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:16 pm

I fertilized the veggies & watered. Got more painting accomplished back on track with tsht again now.

Return to “Post When You Can”