Ready to Start? PWYC Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Ready to Start? PWYC Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 am

Hello happy Tuesday!!!!

Are you ready to start? no looking at the big picture...
Feel the excitement of a new day and plan on getting One thing done. Not 1 million things.

Morning routine?
whatcha doing. :D :D :D :D :D
wishing you the best!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: Ready to Start? PWYC Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:36 am

dd youngers flight is delayed a bit - she is waiting on the runway.

animals (and me the other animal) are fed.
before anything else. go water the flowers

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 am

Will just post a quickie and then finish getting ready for my cardiologist appointment. Just praying to get through this stress test today without making a complete fool of myself. I keep talking to myself too, Lady M. I have not been on a tread mill for over 24 years and I'm still scared to death of them.

Just finished my meds and now on to a bit of breakfast, dishes and wash my hair. Also have to print out meds lists for dh and me and try to make sense of what his regimen is now.

Have a good day, everyone. I'll peek in from the other side of this day later on, hopefully with some good news. I barely slept last night -about an hour early on, then was awake from 11:30 - after 5 am. I was up by 7 so I could take my T-med. I see a nap in my future.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 am

praying for you and an easy stress test d dee!!!
I am sure your sleep was interrupted by the thought of the test. Hope you have a great day and when you come back a sweet, restful and refreshing nap.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:55 am

dd older is feeling better today. she knew someone had been in her apartment - the landlord had given a real estate person the key to her apartment and he had texted the previous tenant that dd knew from college. She was so freaked out - understandable so as things curtains were left open etc. She found out this morning what had happened. the landlord said he hadn't been in it but he did apologize for freaking her out and that she wasn't nuts for thinking someone had been in it.

dd younger's flight took off. I love the text from the airline to keep one up to date on the flight.
she was so excited to get back on fitness routine and work - yay!

taking d mom to a dr. appointment

yesterday dd younger and I had to tell her that her negativity/complaining had to stop. She told us - I am happy not complaining. She laughed after dd told her things she was saying. Her whole attitude changed. lol I almost drove her home and dropped her off. Then the rest of the day was nice. Oh the things she says 8-) ;) :D Oh my gosh - she first gave me a stomach ache and then once her attitude changed, we laughed a lot.

the drive way was tarred by some lovely older gentlemen
I watered the plants and tree in the front and did the back as well

Next: pull my morning routine l*st

today is supposed to be decluttering hour. I think I can do that. :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:07 am

Glad to say I am up on time.
Storms are south of the family I have in Ark. That is a relief.
Journaling & planning done. Now on to the morning stuff.
H. Had a split shift yeasyerday, I am glad he was in better spirits.

Back from our walk, got two boards needed for a project. :mrgreen:
I weeded got enough pulled to top off the garbage can before it is picked up. Yea!
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

I'm hanging out in hotel room waiting for time to leave. We will be leaving in 10 minutes to go to the museum. I've decided to not attempt to get the vehicle repaired away from home on a tight schedule. I am confident that I can handle the trip home without a/c. It is supposed to be 108 today but because I'm aware I can make plans to deal with the heat.

Thinking of ((((Elizabeth))) and ((((Dee))) today.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 am

I'm trying to remember, bw2, is dd younger going to back FL?

I'm going to try not to obsess over all the time spent on the DAR paper and all the aggravation. Chapter registrar has already emailed me about the next step in fighting it and I've talked to my genealogy friend E in TX also about it.

I have walked the dog, taken out the garbage can and started a lol but no breakfast yet and no s2s yet.

Thinking of you today, Dee! Also LadyM, ds10 and their A/C.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:10 am

yes she is headed back to Florida d twins. She has grown so very much. She is less naive. I think fighting for herself and what she wants has been good for her. She also is learning, fast, about money - and is surprised how much things cost.

praying the aggravation is put aside while you do that paper d twins!

hi d lady!!! praying that the a/c kicks in.

I d Nancy glad your d family is safe.
glad your dh is in better spirits

I have to get dressed.
d mom called me multiple times this morning about what time we were going at. I said why don't you write it down - she did! good for her.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:16 am

The bed is made, the room tidied, my clothes for the day laid out. And yet, I'm still undressed and here on the computer.

I did get an update on my TheMeSystem Journal posted. And then sent the feedback to the developer. I still think he's presumptuous to call this a System when there's no instructions on what he wants us to do. Instead, he wants us to set up something and tell him how we use it.

If you are interested in seeing what my journal looks like, here's a link to the pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/9M6v8MZ

This has been an item on my to-do list for 3 days so at least I can cross something off. Yesterday there were 9 items on my list and I did only one (weekly house blessing, which, to be honest, still isn't quite done!)

I have 3 hours until a guest arrives for tea. So I need to get moving.

Return to “Post When You Can”