TaDa Tuesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

TaDa Tuesday PWYC

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:54 am

Share your accomplishments. Inspire me! :)
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: TaDa Tuesday PWYC

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:01 am

What a long night.

** Major Thunderstorm happened.
** The storm woke DS11 so he came and asked if he could sleep with me. I scooted over and he crawled into bed.
** I went back to sleep
** The thunder woke DGD8 and she came and stood beside my bed gently shaking me. There was no room left in my bed so I told DGD8 to go back to her bed and I would join her as soon as I went to the bathroom. Two minutes later I returned from the bathroom to find DS11 and DGD8 asleep in my bed. There was no room for me to get into my own bed! So I have been awake since 4am' ish

It is now time to wake the kids and get them ready for school.

Let the games begin!
1. Know what you want.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:46 am

Well, I could share Ta dahs from yesterday! I was up and through a.m. routine and out of the house at 9 a.m. :P Today, not so much. I slept in a bit - kept hitting the alarm - and I'm slow getting going today, probably just because I got it all done early yesterday. :lol:

I need to consult my handy dandy list of what needs to happen before we go away on Friday a.m., and assign things to today, tomorrow and Thursday. Some of the things are optional: I've decided I don't need a hair cut, and I'm thinking over whether I want to update my makeup. I need to start pulling clothes out for packing. I'm kind of stumped about packing for a long trip with cooler temps. Can't get my head around it. Dh is wanting to take rain jackets and jackets and is worrying about being too cool.

Right now I'm going to change out of pajamas and walk the dog, then walk some laps for myself. I fell short yesterday - we had light rain and I was also away, so dMuffin only got a short walk in the a.m. and once around in the evening, and I didn't go for any extra laps.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:35 am

Well it seems my 10k steps didn’t effect my back so I’m excited about that.

We’re in an accesses heat warning again. Ugh!!!

Was up early..5:30..and worked outside for an hour repotting several of my house plants. By 6:30 the heat was already oppressive.

Am meeting one friend later in the morning so we can drive to have lunch with another. Dinner is a do over from last night for Sweetie, and I’m Sure I’ll have some from lunch.

Off to start my day...first I need Willis, then make my second cup of coffee. After that I’ll jump on my gazelle while I watch Perry. Waving to y’all :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:03 am

waving - not inspiring - but saying hi to you all. I am running late. I didn't get home until after 9 last night and (lol) I don't feel like working 8-) - take care everyone!!!

happy that the 10k steps were wonderful yay d rose

hi d twins
hi d lady
hi d everyone!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:15 am

I walked the dog a figure eight on our circle and then walked two more laps on my own. That gets me to 9500 for the two days, I need to be at 15K so I'll try for a long walk this evening also. I get steps around the house here too of course. Still getting light rain/mist and the raincoat was too hot. According to the radar, the rain has moved out.

I need to get breakfast and finish a.m. routine. I have two loads of laundry to fold too.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 am

Up around 4 ish here as well.
Bed is made s2s x
I walked the ddog.
Got the border on the current sewing project fabric decsriptions are in the arts craft & needlework thread..
Trash is at the curb.
School starts tomorrow in our district.
It was nice and cool at 6 & will warm up to 93* today here.
Finished the sewing project.
Put up a pic in fb,
Cannot do errands bc a log truck tipped over and they are diverting traffic.
I weeded for a few min.
Worked on clearing out the shed for a wee little bit.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:17 am

We received 2.6" of rain overnight. The rain was much needed so the noisy thunder and lightning were worth it.

Taking a break while DS11 is volunteering @ clothes closet.

I started my day with 9 hrs 1 minute planned. I have finished 4 hrs and 46 minutes of that. I like having a plan because I know when I have done enough and can relax guilt-free. Without this plan, I don't see a time to stop. If I just "follow my nose", there is ALWAYS something else that needs to be done. I will never finish it all.

This morning has gone smoothly. DD didn't come to spend time with DGD8 so I got her ready for school. We had a good conversation on the way to school about having a secret group that excludes some of the girls. DGD8 wasn't happy when I asked her "Can the secret club be thought of as "mean girls" since some girls are being kept out?" She immediately replied they are not mean girls. I asked if excluding some of the girls was being kind. She didn't have an answer for that. Hopefully, the conversation will give DGD8 a different perspective on having a secret club.

Homeschool is going well. I have moved the location of where we are doing school. I have pockets of time to organize & clean while working with DS11. If we are in a different room then I can make progress on that room in small increments of time.

DGS22 called and asked to come by during lunch today. He has some papers needing to be printed for his college classes. He didn't mention eating here, but I will make sure there is plenty of food available.
1. Know what you want.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:52 pm

lost d mom's neck CT'S I hope I gave them to my brother. ;)
all paper work is done. (albeit last minute).
Mom is coming over to sign all the papers and then we see the surgeon.

ta ta
it is always a joy to be here with you!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:05 pm

Waiting at the doctor's office. Dh is back there getting his echocardiogram done.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”