Wacky Wednesday - Sweet Memories

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Norma

Re: Wacky Wednesday - Sweet Memories

Postby Norma » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:43 pm

WOW! I remember Worthy and her DH are both engineers. (and therefore pretty darn smart.) What was she before she was Worthy?
I go to nature to be soothed and healed , and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:13 pm

Yes, now that you mentioned it, I remember Worthy being extremely smart and always pushing herself. Kari went to grad school a couple of years ago and got her MS Statistics degree.

thinking outloud....need a decsion......DS11 wants to go on an overnight trip with his friends to Joplin,MO. Yes or No. My gut says No because it is 5 days after we get back from NYC trip. I think DS11 will handle NYC trip with no problems but I am fairly sure it will stress him emotionally. Two back-to-back trips might undo him. I'm leaning toward No, but will give it a couple of days of consideration.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Remember a lot of those names. I've met Harriet and her DD, DD once and Harriet twice. I had plans to meet Dee and MamaPiano but I think she cancelled because of an eye appointment or something and we never did get together. Of course, I have met with Sunny lots of times and I have stacks of pictures. :lol:

Well, I posted today but I put it in yesterday's thread. Note to self: put brain in gear before typing.

Funeral service this morning. Went to bank. Cooked nice dinner. Yesterday I stocked up at grocery. They were stocking shelves there and it was a mess getting around all their dollies. They were restocking all the stuff people bought out in storm prep. Big huge pallet of ice in the middle of the aisle...

Ok, time for bed...

Return to “Post When You Can”