every single day pwyc thursday.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: every single day pwyc thursday.

Postby Nancy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:35 pm

LM on U tube find Cross Timbers Bison, might be interesting for the kiddos.
The guy is a teacher so it is educational do not tell the kids, lol.

I am back from errands. Excited got my bowls blossom pattern, I mixed up banana plum bread it is a bit tart but tasty.
Other yeast loaf still rising.
Also got the two that go with my clear Pyrex ones at the thrift shop.

Food is unloaded for the most part.
I got a gallon of pickles wanted the jar we like pickles, got them sliced.

H is having a better day supposed to pick up a hard shell cover for the truck he traded for it. Found it on one of the jobs he did last mo. He will get it another day had to haul wood first.

I have fabric rinsed out and drying on the deck one yard of a fun tropical print.

Watching a knitting show.
Saw dson at the store. : :mrgreen:
Made banana plum bread 2 loaves h. Liked it! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:10 pm

CI on my progress thus far:
[x] type church notes from last night's meeting
[x]clean bathrooms
[x] pack for tomorrow/Saturday
[x] transfer pics to computer
[x] organized/cleaned up "my documents" on computer
[x] talked to ds on phone
[x] talked to ddil on phone
[x] talked to dmom on phone
[x] vacuum bedroom & bath * FINALLY*
[x] talked to dbil on phone
[x] visited with dfriend who came by for a little while
-- the elderly one in bankruptcy who thinks I am so much smarter about her paperwork than she is
[ ] type some more of the family history I started at Father's Day for dh

:?: QUESTION -- it may be too late, but was it okay to delete a bunch of files saved in documents that were gif images? These were things that were labeled like "qtools cmd" "qtools command center" and if I open the file, there is just a teeny tiny image. I deleted the ones that were things like an exclamation mark or a question mark -- but what is this qtools stuff?
I don't think I deleted anything that is necessary for doing the things I need my computer for, but what if I did??? EEEK!
Mostly, I deleted things that were automatic downloads from emails -- stuff like our church newsletter each week and receipts from over two years ago or tickets that have already been used. I also deleted all my teacher retirement notes and church council notes that were over two years old. I figure I have paper copies, and I have sent copies to the preacher and his secretary every time, so surely we're covered in the odd case that something is needed from way back.

I don't know if I'll make it to the family history typing, but I am going NOW to finish vacuuming!
Tomorrow is another day.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:02 am

I know ya'll think I'm AWOL. They totaled my car and have set timetables that are rushed, for end of monies they are willing to pay for my rental car, picking up things from my car, authorizing a bunch of stuff. And obviously the big deadline is that I truly need a new car purchased before the end of the time I can have this rental car. Tomorrow (today?) is a road trip to check out a possibility.

Return to “Post When You Can”