Anti Procratination Wednesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Anti Procratination Wednesday PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:50 pm

that's great that you slept until 7 am d nancy. well deserved.

hello d elizabeth it sounds like you have a busy day.

hello d dee yay on your anti procrastination work d dee!

cheering you on through your anti procrastination day d twins

I know I am missing others. hello to you all.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:56 pm

one hour gone.
watering the front flowers as they really need it
flowers watered out back as well - I still need to put the sprinkler on the the flower (new) boarder in back.
worked in kitchen to make it look presentable.
dusted as well
microwave cleaned. I am loving my hand steamer. with dh letting his eggs pop all over the microwave and not seeing that it needs cleaning I am finding that my steamer gives me an edge on easy cleaning. (sienna birdy)

dh keeps trying to put away the vacuum cleaner :shock:

what's the next right thing. timer on again. I don't wanna but will.
spent 10 minutes on the computer before I start.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:59 pm

I always have some project that's been waiting...

I've cleaned out the refrigerator.

Big search through the house for the attachment to my upholstery cleaner. It wasn't hanging on the handle of the machine like I used to keep it. Multiple closets examined. Finally asked DH if by chance it got mixed with his hoses in his truck. No he didn't think so. We looked in garage and as we came in a light bulb came on and I remembered putting it in the pedestal drawer under the dryer. There it is! Now I have to read instructions, it's been a long time since I've used this attachment. Half my furniture was leather, the other stuff just needs a little wipe off.

Ok, that's my next project. Wish me luck...

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:59 pm

You can do this, Harmony! I was ready to pray for you to find the attachment! I did pray all the way home that I would find that dratted passport of dh's.

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I did look in a couple of things where I'd looked before going through 1 piece by 1 piece -no luck. Then I went to my small travel case and went through everything in there piece by piece. Nothing. After putting that back I noticed there was a zipper on the back -opened and WALLAH! There was dh's passport. I kept feeling it was in that case but had totally forgotten and missed the zipper on the back. As an aside note I also found $590 in there that I evidently brought north with me. Think I'll lay them out on the counter for dh to see when he comes home. Can't tell you how happy I am. This was probably the first container I looked in weeks ago and I kept going back to it. So glad we don't have to get that passport replaced. $$ saved! It doesn't run out for 3 more years. I will put it in with all our other important papers where it usually lives -once dh has seen it. I have torn this domicile upside down looking for it. And dh even went to look in our storage unit.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 pm

so wonderful d dee!!!! yay on finding his passport!!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:11 pm

yay on cleaning out your fridge d harmony
yay on finding the attachment

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:13 pm

another hour done. finished most of first floor vacuuming
morning routine is done
did a surface dust of family room
surfaces look good through out house.

next a swish and swipe
empty dw

I feel like i worked for 8 hours :shock: ;) :shock: :D
only 2 hours of consistent hard work

I need to do bills/paperwork
I am done with anti procrastination

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray for Dee! What good news, and money with it to boot!

The good news is I've done a pretty good job cleaning up some in the bonus room. DH's comic books (boxes and boxes) are still there and there's a pile of gift wrap and accessories in a corner, and the air mattress (which needs to be stuffed back into the bag) in another corner. But my stamping desk is clear and mostly dusted as well. And the photos and memorabilia and stuff from dmom's house is all on bookcases instead of the floor. The bad news is that I have a mess in the upstairs hallway to haul down stairs and take to Goodwill, or otherwise dispose of. Or I might even do a stash and dash and put some of it in our under the eaves storage area until I can deal with it. :shock:

I also got the floor cleared of books and such in my genealogy room. I need more bookcases in there. :roll: But it can be vacuumed now, if dcleaning lady can get the vacuum through the other stuff...
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:27 pm

I'm regrouping and trying to think through what to do next. I'm on a roll and don't want to stop to go run errands, especially since more Goodwill stuff is coming down the stairs.

I made a wrap and ate lunch and I need to be sure my bottom doesn't fuse to the seat.

There are two things that I originally put on my list that I can deal with via phone or messages, the rest are non-critical errands I can push off until tomorrow so that's my plan for now. I'm setting the timer beginning at 2:45 and hopefully can get in a few rounds of work 45 - rest 15 without anyone interrupting me! (Reference yesterday.)
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 pm

I am excited when I was vacuuming the back of the house I found brown paint for touch up on a project,
did that. I've been looking for that paint for a few days. Yea!
Got the touch up done.

Glad I remembered to empty the vacuum canister.
Walked the ddog, with the umbrella it was raining a bit.
I've had lunch.

I set some stuff to load for the next load of donations yea out in the carport found a few items I had set aside for that.

Return to “Post When You Can”