FRIDAY -FORGET?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

FRIDAY -FORGET?

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 am

Is there something you've forgotten this week? My face is :oops: ! I forgot to wish Blessedw2 a Happy Birthday on Tuesday. So sorry I missed YOUR day, Blessed. I hope it was a good day for you. You're so deserving.

Maybe there's something you should just forget about doing right now. Give yourself permission. Perhaps you've just been reminded of something you can't forget! :D

It's been a very busy week for me. DD got me started yesterday in the right vein for my 'acceptance speech' Sunday. At least now my mind is rolling a bit.

Just finishing my breakfast & then off to rehab. Decided we've got enough running around to do in the next few days that I need to make the 'out-of-the-way' trip to B J ' s for gas. Checked prices on my route today & gas ix 20-cents cheaper there.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Re: FRIDAY -FORGET?

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:03 am

thank you d dee!!

I loved the beginning. I needed permission to not feel bad that I have chosen not to go to d aunts. I knew dd younger was flying in but thought she was flying in later. She will be landing at 2:35 pm. If I went to aunts - did the work there as well - I would be gone for 3 hours +. I know d uncle and d aunt were expecting me but I have moved it to sunday. Her dd will be in tomorrow for 2 weeks which will be very nice for her. I know she will take very good care of d aunt.. thank you!

have a lovely work out and breakfast!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:04 am

changed my attitude. I will do what I can today.

today is car and purse day as well as other work.

I am ready to flit and float through my day. (a little old ballerina) 8-)

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:11 am

Oh blessed! I noticed your birthday was coming up the day before... and then I forgot to post, too! A very happy belated birthday wish!
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:27 am

thank you sweet lucy!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:29 am

cleaned out d aunts bird feeders - nice and spiffy now and no mold! ready for filling.

flip flopped laundry

ran to star bucks
ordered groceries.

next get car washed (I think)

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 am

Forgot dgson's bday dd called and reminded me belated wishes for blessed as well!
I slept in it has been rainy and cloudy here today.i was up in the nite could not sleep so cooked h. Breakfast.
Waving to ya all.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:59 am

A very Happy belated Birthday, bw2! I am so sorry we didn't observe the day!

I'm back home with dh after his colonoscopy. We went out for breakfast at F irst W atch afterwards. He says he isn't going to work today but I bet he gets bored!

I need a nap, was up at five this a.m. to get ready and have house ready for dcleaning lady to do her magic.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:54 pm

thank you d twins!

oh no... don't worry about my birthday. I like being on the quiet side when it comes to my birthday. I love doing the birthday dance for others - truly love it. but I am horrible at the attention on my birthday. I had a wonderful day. everyone in the family listened to my wish to have a gentle quiet birthday. I loved it. d mom washed my kitchen window which was lovely and I did heavy cleaning in the bathrooms and a home blessing. it was wonderful!

happy belated birthday to your gr son d nancy!

got car washed at place - it looks very spiffy.
picked up meds (they made a mistake on one)
lunch
flip flopped laundry
changed appointment for hair

dh is getting the meds they made a mistake on earlier
and picking up cat litter so I can change it today.

next: put sheets on the beds
finish morning routine
clean the kitchen phone
clean out purse
order old dogs food
brush the dog and trim her nails.
Change cat litter
vacuum first floor (again)
leave at 1:45 for airport

dh - mmm dh - I bought new bread and he said - I already bought new bread - I told him that it was dry so I thought it was old. as always - the ever present someone visits our house (according to dh - which he means = ME.) "someone left the bag open" I close the bag all the time and I don't like when he plays the someone game instead of saying directly that the bread was open (I have never seen it opened). I had to do a little tapping of the foot - smile at at him and say "really?!" He always has to blame someone - passive aggressive.
Bad habit. thank goodness I can laugh - I had to remind him (he laughed) that he has to stop the "someone" as I am the only other someone in the house.
my my my. when he looses things he says "someone" even if it is him. shaking my head - smiling that after years of marriage that this is still a habit. Oh, of course I am perfect 8-) :D :lol:

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Went to see about a product at a store they have in the back room but it is not out today again, sigh so I asked when it would be out
not till Sun. Sigh. Feeling a bit on the puny side today. I did a few things.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Post When You Can”