Sunday 1 Dec PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: Sunday 1 Dec PWYC

Postby Harmony » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Twins, time for you to get better!

We got all the decorations down from the top shelves. We got the tree up and the manger and nativity. I rearranged that and decorated the tree and the mantel. Put the Christmas hand towels on the holder in the kitchen and in the bath.

I don't think I've ever had this much done on Dec. 1st before. I'm working on getting the boxes put back up on the shelf.

Still trying to get the house put back together from Thanksgiving. I've folded up sheets and towels. Need to do another set of sheets.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:41 pm

No kidding, Harmony!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Kathryn - Thank you for sharing that video. It has over 20 million views!

I'm slowly working my way through the cards. I worked in the bathroom while monitoring DGD8 in the bathtub.

I unpacked the artificial Christmas tree and set it up. Then the kids put an assortment of decorations on it. Have you seen those beautifully styled and decorated Christmas trees? Well, our tree is the opposite of those. :P But the kids had fun with it so I'm counting it a success.

After 9 days of not doing the school routine, we need to dust off that schedule and get back into it.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 pm

Subfloor is finished and there are 31 panels to be returned.

LadyM I saw the tree on Fbook. I also saw the red and green curtains. Very nice. Your dgd looks so much like you, and she looks a little mischievous. Awesome picture!!

Last load of laundry is in the washer and most of the clean stuff is away.

The kitchen can wait until tomorrow morning.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:31 am

The remaining window lights are up so that's done.

Dh put up posters for tomorrow's outside tree lighting and lobby tree decorating.

I'll be busy prepping for that most of the day.

Dd called to make plans for the weekend (we are all at a party on Saturday 3.5 hours from here and some of us are staying over) and mentioned that the first place I went to for the car seat does sell it. So I've messaged them to see if I misunderstood and they do sell it, and were just out of stock. It is on their website and listed as on sale until December 2 (no price online.) They price match and I'd prefer to buy it from them than the big corporate store.

Return to “Post When You Can”