take care tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: take care tuesday

Postby Harmony » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 am

Today was not ideal. I'm glad it's over.

I had a bunch of stuff to do at my desk and that turned out to be very hard. I paid all the bills but one and then started work on that. First I had to call the auto. line at the bank because I'd lost a receipt somewhere and didn't know the amount (it was a check). It's rare I lose a receipt. Found out this bank added new security things to their system and I had to get all set up again. This is our 2nd bank and now the 2nd time I had to go through this. System didn't work for me. Lady at bank gave me wrong instructions and it still didn't work. She tried, didn't work. Called me back with solution. She'd given me instructions for a personal checking account and this one is a business one so of course it wouldn't work.

Problems with our big statement which took me an hour and 1/2 to straighten out.

Went out, got shoes (big sale) to replace my everyday ones wearing out. Gassed up car. Got a sandwich and my temp. crown fell off. Sigh. Was heading to grocery store when DH called needing help. I had to come home and help him with painting 2 doors. We're a day away from surgery and he's trying to wrap this job up. Helper is busy couldn't help. So I was here till 8:30 when I went back out. Store shelves mostly empty at that time of the night. Even bread. No whole wheat to be found.

Fixed DH's Rx box for tomorrow which is different and on for a week after surgery. Complicated. Tomorrow better be easier or else.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:12 am

I got in the shower so I got the smokey smell washed off, hair is dry now too.
Washed up the pans from cooking adventures.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:38 am

Just got home. We had a good trip; Dh is sooo glad we went ahead and went.

(((Harmony))) I hope you are sound asleep and don’t see this till morning, but I am praying for you and dh and praying that tomorrow WILL be MUCH better and y’all can head to the surgery appt with a some rest and calm to prepare you!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”