Tuesday Tunes

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
CathyS

Re: Tuesday Tunes

Postby CathyS » Tue May 12, 2020 9:47 pm

445 is almost like a lemon but not overly lemon-y. Maybe banana-ish. It's yellow but not glaring. Hey, maybe it's sunflower. Lighter than those guys to the right of this box. 8-)
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue May 12, 2020 9:53 pm

TaDas today included some plantings, some side-dressing and more foliar fertilizer. My green-eyed boy came over and admired the plants and hung around with me, but I wouldn't let him work with me. His Daddy never got off the 4-wheeler but watched him like a hawk, of course.

Also drove out to drive-thru of pharmacy 1 and the new method of curbside pickup at pharmacy 2. Worked out fine. 3 of us were there in our cars at the time - the only customers.

Fielded a call from the church's moderator of the session that took a while. In fact, at one point I got off and found some information and called him back with it.

While I worked outside, dd did some electric sanding and wood-burned a bluebird image onto a round cut of the old ash tree. We spent a few hours like that. Very pleasant. When ds came by we were finishing up.

Teriyaki broccoli for supper with air-fryer fries, lol. They don't go together, but we had two hankerings.

Trash is out to the cans awaiting pick up but I have done nothing about recycling yet.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue May 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Finished the laundry — except for folding and getting clean pillowcases back on bed.
Clean sheets already on bed.
Need to work on photo albums — got a BIG order of photos in today.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”