Groundhog Day PWYC - 2 Feb

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Groundhog Day PWYC - 2 Feb

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:42 am

We're all looking forward to spring, here's hoping the groundhog isn't seeing any shadows at your house this morning! We all would welcome an early spring!

What else are you doing today? Plans? Tasks? and the all important, what's for supper?
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Groundhog Day PWYC - 2 Feb

Postby Nancy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 am

We are having spring like weather here. The ground hog may have gotten it right for his area but here not so much.
I slept well but got up at four. :shock: oh well.
Back is better not perfect.
Waving to K in C and all.

Still have a bit of sinus / cold but it is easing up might be allergies. Bs is effected.
Got the trash out it needs to go to the curb.
Planning journal & bfast done.
Qt. X
Stat bike x .

Worked on the paper on the dining table.
Did some last nite and it is looking better.
Did some more this morning. 2nd round.
Processed mail.
Some more desk duty is needed. Paid bills. X
Called Rx place done, for pick up when I am over town later in the week.
S2s x
Feeling productive!
Dinner plan chicken on a bun.

I am glad I got to the paper shredding during this lock down. Delt with apx. five yrs. Of dead files.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:10 am

Hi!

Almost every day for the past few months has felt like Groundhog day. Wake up, get up, do the exact same thing as the day before, repeat. I have often referred to the feeling of being grounded, like when I was a teen. I can stay on the property, but I can't go anywhere else. This past month has been the worst, with dh not being as busy. He's talked to a few people in his business that had the same kind of month. January is always slow for mechanics, but on the slow days he couldn't even go to any stores to buy parts or supplies or just look to see what he might want to buy. Thankfully he was busy yesterday.

Today is too windy to burn stuff, so I can't do that. I do have to go pick up a couple of prescriptions at C ostco, so I have that to look forward to.

Supper will be a chicken and a bucket of wings from Costc o.

Snowplow just rumbled past.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 am

I'm with Cathy - every days feels the same here.

And again, I need to get off my bottom and start moving! I've done some of a.m. routine but most importantly I need to s2s and walk the dog. And it's cold out!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:47 am

If you are not using it then give it to someone that will use it. Be thankful that it came into your life when you needed it and then let it go.......
What sage advice from Lady M. Of course we all know this, but it helps to be reminded!

Had a decent night's sleep. Love it when that happens.

Dh and dd have to go to Plant City after she gets home from school. The "C ollege H unks" are coming to pick up everything that's left. Dsonil was on the phone this morning with the retirement company that his Mom has been getting checks from. He has to do checks to them for the past 2 checks they sent for her. Bank won't just send them back. Then he found out he has to go to Tampa to the title company to get that. Part of me wonders what he's paying the realtor for? There's been other instances where they've had to be at the house for potential buyers -again what are they paying her for again? At any rate the closing is Friday and they'll be through with some of it. Still have an empty corner lot that his Mom bought years ago next to her property.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:31 pm

I have the donwannas this morning.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:06 pm

I am truly having groundhog day on repeat.

"Did a load of laundry. Put it in dryer. Loaded dishwasher and turned it on. Put away clean pots, pans and knives from dish. Last night's pots, pans and knives are soaking in a sink full of hot, soapy water..." Lather, rinse, repeat. Same, same, same stuff, different day. The only real difference is the date on the calendar. Oh, wait... it's Feb. 2.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Morning...

I'm with the rest of y'all think this last year has been a ground hog one.

Yesterday was a good one with the horses. I enjoy hanging out with them and working with my friends. We work hard together and have lots of fun while doing it.

Today Sweetie and I are celebrating our 21 years together by going out to our favorite restaurant for dinner. We didn't get married for another 9 years and have always celebrated Feb. 2 as our anniversary.

I am working on my office and also paying my bills. Work with a migraine, but was able to kill it so I had a late start. Better late than never :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:59 pm

Right, Cathy! It IS GROUNDHOG DAY FOR REAL!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:38 pm

I am taking a break it is raining outside walk i s waiting.
My reward for hard work watching a Letsdig18 yt vid. Pond repair but first they
H ave to mow with what looks like a crane, but was a mini excavator.
I am feeling better bit by bit yea for that!

Ordered an undergarmet our store does not carry my size, the one that they had in stock
Fits girth, but other parts not so much but glad to know my guess on that was good. Have to start some where.
They were out of stock of ther closer size oh well.

Now they are moving dirt.
Dog is napping.
Had lunch.

Return to “Post When You Can”