First Friday in February!!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Elizabeth

Re: First Friday in February!!

Postby Elizabeth » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:51 pm

Interview complete. There are two positions and five candidates. Gotta remember cat food tonight.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:08 pm

DD/Dsonil went to pick up dinner at S onny's Barbq. Pick up time was 6:15pm She texted at 6:45 that they were still waiting for the order. I've been eating chocolate trying to counteract low blood sugar. It's now 7:06 and they're still not home. I did try only taking a 1/4 tablet of my Glipizide tonight -good thing I guess. I've noticed I've still been having quite a few low's during the night. So will see what this does tomorrow. I'll keep track for a week or so before calling my Dr's office again to see what she recommends -if I keep having lows. If I'm good with this 1/4 tablet at night I'll still call her to see what she thinks.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Unloaded & sorted books moved two small book shelves this afternoon.
Walked the dog.
Dinner is in the oven it was good.
Did the dishes.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:44 pm

Elizabeth, I hope you get one of the jobs - if that is what you want.

I went through the file cabinet and cleaned 2020 out of it, added charges and other account bills from a different place, and it's all stashed away. My goodness we were not busy this past year. I knew we'd taken lots of time off but never thought about how the paperwork would get so light. All I have to add is stuff that's up at the CPA's now.

I made a mess in the fireplace. There's too much ash in there but some of it has live chunks. I tried to sort it out a bit and get the wood burning. I think I smothered it with all the paper burning. After much work, I did the teepee thing with the wood, putting live chunks in the middle and got it burning again. It all has to be burned or else the stuff that's still hot makes the ash smoke and the chimney gets cold so it won't 'draft' the smoke up. I wouldn't make a good boy scout that's for sure!

Return to “Post When You Can”