Tuesday PWYC Ta Dah!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
CathyS

Re: Tuesday PWYC Ta Dah!

Postby CathyS » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Tell whomever posted that to look on a map. A lot of the US is further north than Canada. Sort of. Detroit is north of me. All through the great lakes, the border isn't the least bit straight. It was like Britain and the US said, hey, you get half a lake and we get half a lake. 8-)

I think the states to the south get cold once or twice a year. It seems I always hear that Florida is going to get a frosty night and that citrus is in danger... Our temps just sound colder because you guys don't do your weather in Celcius.

But yes, maybe we are a bit drunk. We are all stuck at home watching y'all partying down there. :lol:

Pizza crust isn't stretching out very well. I've watched 4 or 5 u tube videos to try to fix it. Dh and I finally got it stretched enough to make a pizza almost as big as our small pizza stone. Next time I'll buy pre made pizza crusts. We have sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, white onion and mushrooms on top. More mushrooms on dh's half. Buzzer just went.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Cathy your house smells awesome!
LM sorry you had that fragrance from the groomner to deal with & sticker shock.

I have walked the dog, home safe no issues. I took my 4 1/2 foot long 2" in diamater heavy duty walking stick. :mrgreen:
The dog is happy now.
I debarked another stick I was considering.

I have a furniture mover to paint just for fun.
Sun came out. Yea!

Hit my step goal By 4 pm 10,000 yea!
Got the next coat of paint on the dresser I am waiting for it to dry! Yea.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:51 pm

Pizza turned out okay with a very thick crust around the edges. Nice and soft inside and perfectly cooked toppings with the edges of the pepperoni just the way I like it. BUT... we did agree that ready made crusts would make the entire experience a lot less stressful. There was 1 slice left over. That being said, I will be having an orange soon. The navel oranges are just amazing this year.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:46 pm

Yep, you're right, Cathy. Everybody wanted some lakes. Look at the odd outline of Pennsylvania. We got a tiny piece of Erie with that little squarish chunk at the top.

LOL LadyM. It was beautiful here. The warmth outside felt so good I took a walk up and down the street.

Sore arm and a couple naps were all I got out of this 2nd shot, thank goodness. Maybe my body developed its antibodies the first time and didn't need to go crazy with the 2nd.

DH informs me tonight he's not going to get the shot like I did. He's not going to waste an hour riding around the block and the parking lot to get to the front of the line to get his shot and then wait 15 minutes in the lot. A waste of time. You know how important HIS time is, he can't spare any for this... and all that gas idling the car all that time. :roll: He said get him an appointment at supermarket where he has a time and can walk right in and be done. Yeah right. I saw a mob of people going into there on the news and there's not much extra space...so I told him he'd be standing a long time..no I'll take a chair...

Big drama queen. Good grief.

Return to “Post When You Can”