WEDNESDAY Anti Procrastination PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: WEDNESDAY Anti Procrastination PWYC

Postby Nancy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:15 pm

L M chicken have you considered a chicken heat lamp or a blow dryer so sorry you have to deal with this, ask dson he can may have a great idea!
I kept one heat lamp foir just in case after I rehomed the hens.

I have vacuumed the liv. Room. Got the room size rug off the carpet so I do not trip.
Have been thinking of taking that out finally did it today rolled it up and set it in the spare room for now.

I am put out with some wool the color comes oiff on my hands.
Might be time to think about knitting.

Oven is ready chicken pot pie is in the oven now.

Harmony
No my sis lives 1,800 to 2,000 mi. Away.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:32 am

Nancy, no wonder your kids wouldn't like you moving there!

LadyM, LOL at the driving instructions. I used to have a very steep driveway that went up and curved to the left. We used to get across the street so we could get a running start and boom up we went as fast as we could so we could make it all the way up. That was before we got our 4-wheel drive. I think back and can't believe we did that. It was a dirt and gravel driveway. In PA.

Lucylee, question about that book: are you saying that trial was a real thing and her 1st book wasn't a total fiction? I always thought it was fiction.

Well I've been thinking. My masks are 2 layers of cotton sewed together right side in and turned back outside so they are actually reversible. Does that mean I've been wearing the 2 masks they're suggesting all along? They did say 2 layers of cotton. Everyone I know who made their masks did theirs this way, whether they made the pleated ones or the more fitted ones. Over the pleats themselves that would make 4 layers in spots! See how compliant I am?!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:39 am

No — Harmony — the first two books are fiction. Totally.

This is a third book that uses some notes Harper Lee took in the 1970s, I believe, and she just never did anything with them.
It is about a black man who was suspected of the murders of two wives, a step-daughter, and a brother/nephew? Some other family member, and maybe one of two other people. All for (they suspect) insurance money. On top of all that, he was a preacher!

Spoiler alert — At this point in the book, he has died without going to trial — so I don’t know how it’s going to turn out.

Today has been kinda a waste for me. Had dgrands all day and took a nap after they left.
Helped dgs do his science report though and he did a very good job. Not the neatest thing I’ve ever seen, but you know...he’s a third grade boy.
We had to go back to his house to get the instructions for the project, and his piano music so he could practice (for the first time in three days) and I was giving him a lecture on how he just HAS to get a little more organized...
He laid his head down on the table and said, “Nana, you are EXHAUSTING me talking about this!”
LOL.
(Science report was assigned Jan 25 and is due tomorrow. Counts 2 test grades.)

Btw — they arrived 30 min earlier than planned because ddil had left her drivers license in DS’ truck and she couldn’t take the exam today without it. So she had to drive 30-40 miles out of the way for that.
Smh...
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”