Thursday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Thursday PWYC

Postby Nancy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:54 pm

Talking with dd today we agree how we like having the house to embrace some solitude, time to write read what ever. I like being able to take care of me and focus on me. Today is the 11 month marker of h passing. I wore my ring to honor that and will do that again in a month. I am getting okay with out rings that has been something I have been doing lately. In gardening season a good thing to do with out rings.

I got the dishes done this evening had breakfast wrap for dinner I was going to have a chicken one but I only found the breakfast one it was tasty.
Snow is gone in the front yard, just a bit from the snowman I build when we had 9" of snow. We got 15 flakes of snow today. There is more in the forecast mostly in the outlaying areas that are higher up in elevation around us. Just maybe an inch here could be a mix, but I am thinking it will melt off quickly and I doubt I will need to shovel / sweep it off. We will have temps. in the 50* by mid week next week.

Return to “Post When You Can”