March Forward Monday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: March Forward Monday PWYC

Postby lucylee » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:21 am

And finally -- the kitchen is CLEAN, all the dishes put away, and I am exhausted.
The bathrooms never got s/s... the den never got dusted... :roll:
And dmom's gift barely got wrapped. I told her I hoped she liked the meal, because the gift was the worst presentation of a gift I had ever done.
But when she opened it, she said, "OH! You got me a Hurry-Cane!"
I said, "Yes, and you don't need it! You never even use the one you have anymore! You're just going around like you never thought about a cane!"
She said, "Well, I will need it sometimes, and you can bet I will be carrying it with me to cemeteries."

So we all had a nice time and I am about ready to settle down and read a little while. I've almost gotten in 5000 steps, but I guess I will go ahead and do my walk away the pounds. That will let me complete all 6 boxes for my March Habit Tracker.

* I know 5000 steps is only half what "They" recommend, but it is still an accomplishment for me on most days. But I did have 16 days in February where I was over 5000, and I think half of those were over 6000!

* March Habits I'm working on --
Morning Exercises
Tidy Bed
Drink Water
Take Vitamins
Quality Time
Exercise

* Quality time is 15 minutes AT LEAST of some sort of productive activity. I am giving myself credit for basically anything that does not involve sitting on my rear and playing on my phone. I think cooking supper for my dmom and hand-washing & drying 14 plates of fine china qualifies. ;) Plus all the errands and DPCs I had to make today. And I might add, the heart doctor never called back.

Heart doctor's office sent dh a letter saying he was delinquent on his lab work and chest x-ray for last month. He is supposed to do this -- we understood -- every six months! It is because he takes Amniodorone (sp?) He had it done in Dec. and I have pulled up the results online. Nothing out of the ordinary. So we can't imagine they wanted him to have it done again in January! But I called the number on the letter from the lab, left a message, no response so far... called his cardiologist, left a message, no response. Very frustrating.

(((Harmony))) Hope your headache is better by the time you read this.
DGS said he had a headache tonight. He also lost a tooth at lunch today. He surprised his parents with this announcement at supper. He "thinks" the tooth is in his backpack. :lol:
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”