Thursday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Re: Thursday PWYC

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:58 am

That's what I've always thought, RR, about the closet under the steps. I'd have to move vacuum cleaner and coats and some luggage if I needed to stay there long but could go in there quickly. Occurred to me I can't even turn on the TV with the great room taken apart. I'm keeping my phone charged up and checking it often. I think the greatest danger is this evening.

I'm going to finish kitchen clean up, take out something to thaw for our supper, and start the dishwasher and I might take a nap. I don't know if I'm tired from getting the vaccine yesterday, but I can justify a nap on a day like this.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 am

I found out that we also had quite a hail storm last night. The one "DJ" on the station we listen to mentioned it. I guess I slept through that part. I had a good night's sleep.

Told dh I was going to go to W mart at some point, so he said he wanted to go with me. So we have been and come back. We have yet another new wind chime for the backyard as well as a new coco/rubber mat for outside the back door. I got the replacement pillow for myself, so now I can take the flat stuffing out of the older pillow and restuff it with foam chips for dh. He doesn't like fiberfill at all.

Still no idea what's for supper. Maybe corned beef again. Dh didn't enjoy the last one.

My goodness, he's a cranky old man. :lol:

I also called a friend and she is coming over to walk around the garden with dh at some point in the next few days. He wants to trim bushes and trees and isn't sure how to do some of it.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am

I have showered.
had bfast
took Rx.
knitting is today.
Writing is omm.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:03 pm

rain means Spring!!! that is inspirational!!! lol - it's gray here as well so I am trying to spread some sunshine at my house!!!

hello everyone
I am up late 10:00 am - I have slept for 2 days (during most of the afternoon and night). physical therapy sent my muscles and bones into a lot of pain through out my body. So today I am going to work really hard to not sleep and get my exercise and stretching in :D

but hello again - going to pull cards for today
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:25 pm

Hello Blessed! It is nice to see you and Sunny here today.

Mmmn bacon. I wish I had some.

Working hard today. Did all the outside work which took half the morning and I did 2 LOL. One hanging up (nice to do it in a clean porch for a change). Last load having it's last twirl now.

I've been using up all the little leftovers in the freezer. So haven't been cooking much. Don't know how much time I've had for cooking anyway.

Next up: a bit of sewing. First I need a break and some lotion on my hands. I've been in too much soapy water recently so they're sore and dry.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Peeking in...

Morning routines and then some done.

Best birthday present ever... my son wants me to spend it with him and his family at the end of April! Haven’t seen him or his family in 1 1/2 years Yippy!!!!
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:48 pm

hello d harmony! hello d rose! hello d sunny!
hello d everyone!!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:11 pm

I napped a bit. I anxious today about the weather. They flog us so much with warnings it's scary. I got an emergency alert while trying to nap and it was to let me know to be aware because there was a high risk of severe weather.

Going to putter some more. I haven't even finished a.m. routine.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Waving to Kally!

At least I finished a.m. routine.

I'm going to use the old "five things" task methodology. (Sounds official doesn't? Name five things to do, don't come back until they're done.)

-Wipe out the refrigerator, since it's been purged
-fold a load of laundry
-start load of towels in washer
-clean rings and earrings
-dump big bag of dog food into the bin (I had just cut it open with scissors and it's still sitting there.)

This is relative easy.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:31 pm

I decided that we are having the corned beef that is in the fridge. I will make perogies to go with it.

I have been taking care of business today. On top of the AP challenge stuff, I also reached out to someone on a local FBook page regarding getting a quote to either clean or repair our cistern. He responded asking for our address and phone number, but hasn't called or shown up yet. I told him he was welcome to come take a look today.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”