What is your weather like? Wednesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: What is your weather like? Wednesday PWYC

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Nice weather here 60* & sunny.
Talked with my dsis.
I have been doing some desk stuff purging planner papers.
Set up April ones.
Slept in so a bit of catch up.
Worked on m. Bedroom pupa in there.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:42 pm

Okay supper is cooking. Shake and bake (my) Italian version. Italian bread crumbs and I added garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. We are having mashed potatoes and green peas with that.

I have already washed all of the stuff I used to prepare the chicken and potatoes. :shock:

I plan on having a bath after supper in the sparkly clean tub that I didn't have to clean. :D
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:07 pm

Dh suggested he would make omelets for us when he got home tonight. I suspect these folks will stick around as working as long as there is light so things will be noisy.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:13 pm

Home from an extra big grocery haul. Even for me, it was a big one. We had every inch of the SUV covered by the time we got it all loaded up. I only bought one meat but the amount of groceries was over $500. I had put in a $254 online order last night to pick up today. Then today we into the store to get meds at the pharmacy so I picked up a few more things......which was $285. It boggles my mind how fast things add up. Taking kids grocery shopping always results in more items in the basket. My instructions to them "If you put that in the basket then you are going to eat it". Reminding myself that having 80+ meals a week at home takes a lot of food.

I looked through my Easter stash but didn't find a basket. Either they all broke last year or I gave them away. ANYway, I needed an Easter basket for DD9 to use at tonight's Easter egg hunt so we made a rare stop at WM. I really don't like entering their doors because of the number of people there but I was out of options. DD9 found the basket she wanted. She is very particular in her clothes and things. She wants the plainest things she can find. We got fake grass for the bottom of the basket and then DD9 found a stuffed rabbit that she "needed". >>insert rolling eyes<<< Now she only has 7654314524375624321 or so stuffed animals in her bedroom. Each one of her stuffies has a name and personality. DD9 changes her voice to "talk" for them. She definitely has a good imagination.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:04 pm

I'm home from a full evening spent outdoors with over 100 kids. Now I'm waiting for DS12 to finish playing basketball with friends at the gym. Once he is picked up and home then I can put my PJ's on and call it a day.

Tomorrow morning the kids and I will be OTD by 7:45 to go hiking at the refuge. We are meeting a group to hike to Panther Creek Mines. It is considered to be an easy hike that takes 2-3 hours. I'm a bit nervous about whether I'm physically able to go hiking in the mountains still. I guess I'll know the answer to that by noon tomorrow. I need to gather the snake gaiters, trekking poles, and put water bottles and snacks in the backpack so it will be ready to grab in the morning.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Return to “Post When You Can”