Sunny PWYC Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Sunny

Re: Sunny PWYC Friday

Postby Sunny » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Hello . Quick check in. Today's thread and posts have been so uplifting! Thank you all so much!

Skies today have been overcast; we had some rain overnight and early this morning. But that's ok since we do need some rain here. We have all been in our own little spaces here today. I have not seen ddil-A at all today and only her dmom and dson for a few minutes. I have declared a PJ day and had come back up to my room after eating breakfast, mainly because I am comfortable here. Ddil did send me a text to say that the health department contract tracing would be contacting me to see if I have or had any symptoms. Not a problem for me to tell them what I know/feel.

Harriet, I hope dd is enjoying her new job; I know she will be very successful!

Lady M, I hope your dh is doing all right.

Twins, I know you will be happy to have the construction finished and your home all to yourself again!

Blessed, so good to have the news that you are free to drive again.

Cathy, hope your day is going better now.

Waving hello to Nancy & Mystery nd everyone!

Thank you Harmony, that was a good idea!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:42 pm

My day got better. I had a long hot shower. Then I got into bed and read for a while and I may have shut my eyes for a bit.

Nancy hit on the reason for my sadness. Although I never met Prince Phillip, I am sad for the Royal family to have lost the head of their family. Although the Queen was the Queen and head of the Commonwealth, it has be reported for many, many years that Prince Phillip was the head of the family. So, I am sad. Also, think of having lived from 1921-2021.

Dh and I went and picked up Indian food from a recently recommended restaurant. It wasn't great, but we agreed that once things reopen, we will go and eat in there to see what it's like when the food is brought to the table and it's hot from the kitchen. Dh had Vindaloo and he said it was nicely spicy.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Still hard at work. After dinner, DH went out to burn the leaves in the burn pit and I went out and together we burned all that plus all the leaves he had started to rake from the back yard, another 5 cart loads. Then I got my much-needed shower and I folded up that load of clothes and changed the sheets on my bed.

Boy I'm tired. But unfortunately, we have a full day of stuff to do tomorrow also.

Return to “Post When You Can”